- Registered on: 2008-07-29
- Last connection: 2017-04-03
- 20:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #80654 (Resolved): Allow editing of yaml files in the backend
- Applied in changeset commit:9f0fceb4276475cc98cb6d146a9113cb54983b61.
- 20:18 TYPO3 Core Revision 9f0fceb4: [BUGFIX] Allow editing of yaml files in the backend
- This adds the yaml file extension to the known textfile extensions for
the backend, so that i.e. form manifests are e...
- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #80655 (Resolved): Do not cover file contents with information overlays in the backend
- Applied in changeset commit:99885da1b473739795a854204f630ee9f6a9064d.
- 15:13 TYPO3 Core Revision 99885da1: [BUGFIX] Prevent file information overlapping
- This fixes the issue, that information about the file is overlapping the
file contents of text files when editing the...
- 13:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #80655 (Closed): Do not cover file contents with information overlays in the backend
- As seen in the image, some parts of the text-file content is overlapped by the information about the file that is ope...
- 13:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #80654 (Closed): Allow editing of yaml files in the backend
- The yaml file extension has to be added to the known textfile extensions in order to edit yaml files (ext:form...) in...
- 18:00 TYPO3 Core Task #79775 (Resolved): Remove unused splat in AreaTest
- Applied in changeset commit:ab6e02a0228ce84d583968ac3dfe971c49dfcf6a.
- 17:35 TYPO3 Core Revision ab6e02a0: [CLEANUP] Remove unused splat operator in AreaTest
- This removes an unnecessary splat operator in the AreaTest.
- 10:10 TYPO3 Core Task #79775 (Resolved): Remove unused splat in AreaTest
- The splat in
$area = new Area(...[0.1, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4]);
is not needed
- 17:20 bib Bug #76648: Not all HTML templates are rewriteable
- Currently I'm not working on any project using this extension and at the moment I do unfortunatly not have enough spa...
Also available in: Atom