- Registered on: 2008-07-29
- Last connection: 2021-07-21
- 10:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #94603: int-validation in TCA does not accept empty value, when lower-range is defined
- Reason are these two commits:
- 09:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #94603: int-validation in TCA does not accept empty value, when lower-range is defined
- I can confirm this behavior.
- 14:03 TYPO3 Core Feature #93550 (Under Review): SVG Inline ViewHelper
- Currently it is possible to render inline svgs via a the cObject viewhelper and a cObject of type SVG.
It would b...
- 14:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #93229: Page with access restriction throws 404 if parent is a folder
- Thanks Jessica for reporting it.
I can confirm that behaviour.
- 14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #92970 (Closed): History / Undo not working correctly
- Since the last release the @History/Undo@ functionality does not show any records any more.
- 15:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #92708 (Closed): Editors cannot copy records in page module
as the subject says, editors cannot copy records / content elements in the page module any more. The entry in...
- 12:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #91812 (Closed): Loading order of css / js changed in viewhelper be.container
- In commit #de6af8b1c186b05fcb69fad653dc869041 the document template was replaced with the module template. (https://g...
- 21:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #84651: Feature-84581-SiteHandling.rst has a todo remark
- Furthermore the path to the @config.yaml@ is wrong or the description is incomplete.
Currently it states @typo3con...
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #81263 (Resolved): CKEditor: Configuration of extraPlugins is overwritten
- Applied in changeset commit:63699280fb4927bd631d77e0b817055e4323f23e.
- 12:21 TYPO3 Core Revision d1ad6e5d: [BUGFIX] Accept configuration for external plugins from presets in ckeditor
- Currently the default configuration of an external
plugin is always used for the configuration. This patch takes care...
Also available in: Atom