- 17:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #20161 (Closed): Invalid XHTML Code in logout form
- The Logoutform ist invalid by w3c specification. There're ampersands in the code. The Form-Tags looks like this:
- 12:16 rgnewsce Bug #2427: Logging out by more than 3 Elements in one newsce
- Thanks and Sorry for writing back so late.
Yes the Problem is solved by config suhosin.post.max_* and suhosin.requ...
- 16:30 rgnewsce Bug #2427 (Resolved): Logging out by more than 3 Elements in one newsce
- Each time, If there are more than three elements in one NewsCE Content Element, I've been logged out from TYPO3 backe...
- 16:58 rgnewsce Bug #1416: rgnewsce and Firefox 3.0.1
- Deleting works with IE and deleting works with FF2 too. Crosstesting with Powermail and FF3 shows the same bug. So it...
- 16:40 rgnewsce Bug #1416 (Closed): rgnewsce and Firefox 3.0.1
- Deleting Content Elments is not possible. The advice if you realy want to delete the ce appears, but after clicking t...
- 17:53 rgnewsce Bug #1324: Missing header-field in Content element "header"
- Oh no...
How's that embarrassing... Thanx for giving me a kick...
- 15:57 rgnewsce Bug #1324 (Resolved): Missing header-field in Content element "header"
- There is the possibility to insert the contentelement header, too, but the header-field itself is missing. There is o...
- 15:04 Book Review Feature #1174: Commentary funktion in Single view
- Extension sk_pagecomments with bookreview is possible with:
plugin.tx_skpagecomments_pi1.bindToGETvar = tx_skbookrevi...
- 15:02 Book Review Bug #1175: More than ISBN
- Sorry Bug is wrong... its a should have.
- 13:40 Book Review Feature #1177 (New): Searchform for reviews
- It would be nice to have a searchform for the reviews.
Also available in: Atom