broken sorting of filemounts
- Given a Backend-User/Group has more than one filemount, those filemounts are displayed in broken/confusing order in the backend to the backend-user.
- The TYPO3-Admin has no meaningfull chance to change the order of those filesmounts.
- I percieve this as a bug, as the only workaround for defining a sort-order or filemounts would be fumbling with uid of the sys_filemounts in the DB. This is not feasable, and especially should not be reommended.
class.t3lib_userauthgroup.php grabs the users accumulated filemounts, however with no sorting at all;
that is, the filemounts are provided ordered by their UID, which however is neigther transparent nor changeable.
Given that the sys_filemounts are only in the root-page, no manual sorting is possible, eigther. (pitty);
- Sort the filemounts alphabetically, by their title;
- This approach matches the expected behaviour of Admins and Users, as its well known from filesystems/directories.
- This allows for easily re-orderung via the backend, by simply renaming the given file-mounts.
- Added an "orderBy" statement to two selects in t3lib/class.t3lib_userauthgroup.php
This patch should also go into versions <= 4.3
(issue imported from #M11318)