Localize of group breaks referenced record uid
Setup to reproduce:
- Create some kind of record with uid 1.
- Create a content element with uid 1 in default language.
- Use CType "shortcut" and select the foreign record with uid 1.
- Create a foreign language
- Translate the page with content element.
- Translate the content of the page.
Expected result: A new content element with uid 2 should be created. "records" field should contain 1.
Actual result: A new content element with uid 2 is created. "records" field contains 2.
The DataHandler actually tries to update references. If the field "records" includes references to the same uid as the language parent, then those uids are updated to the new uid. This happens within DataHandler->remapListedDBRecords()
No data to display