- Registered on: 2008-08-15
- Last connection: 2017-11-06
- 16:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #57953: Rendering time of HMENU is really bad, maybe bug?
- Beside the solutions with fluid or use of APC, there's another option to speedup big HMENUs with expAll: use the poss...
- 12:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #82828: stdWrap.cache doesn't use cached entries
- No, it is *not* just a documentation thing.
The breaking.rst says "``stdWrap.cache`` continues to exist and can b...
- 16:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #82828: stdWrap.cache doesn't use cached entries
- Thank you, your snippet works and I could solve my usecase.
But I think, it is not only a missing documentation ch...
- 11:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #82828 (Accepted): stdWrap.cache doesn't use cached entries
- Tried to use stdWrap.cache on different instances (TYPO3 7.6.23 and 8.7.8) according to https://docs.typo3.org/typo3c...
- 11:37 Youtube Data V3 Suggestion #82205 (New): file_get_contents vs. curl vs. GeneralUtility::getUrl
- The extension uses curl for getting the Channel information but file_get_contents for getting the video data from Goo...
- 13:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #81758 (New): Fluid paths chain depends on order within the PAGE-object
- Changing the paths chain of templates for a plugin inserted via TypoScript has strange behaviour:
which chain confi...
- 09:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #80464: count() not working correctly in Extbase when using custom statement
- smichaelsen has written an extension of QueryResult which solves the problem: https://gist.github.com/smichaelsen/2bf...
- 17:19 Sphinx Python Documentation Generator Bug #81069 (Closed): Update script: Wrong regex when getting available Sphinx version
- getSphinxAvailableVersions() fails due to a missing/new css class in the regexp.
- 13:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #77712 (Closed): FrontendGroupRestriction throwing exception in combination with eID=dumpFile
- When using a FileStorage outside the webroot directory, files are linked vai eID=dumpFile. In this case you get an Un...
- 14:28 TYPO3 Core Bug #77469 (In Progress): Duplicates of new frontend- and backenduser record when using IE11
- Creating an new Website User (fe_user) with IE11 results in *two* new records.
Web -> List: "new record", enteri...
Also available in: Atom