- Registered on: 2008-08-15
- Last connection: 2018-12-04
- 10:36 TYPO3 Core Feature #88087: Visual environment indicator in TYPO3 Backend
- Why not simply define our own (very small) skin dependent on ApplicationContext?...
- 13:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #77469: Duplicates of new frontend- and backenduser record when using IE11
- Can confirm: this issue is no more reproducible on TYPO3 9.5.4 (Win7, SP1; IE11)
In my opinion, the issue could be...
- 17:00 Backend ACLs Bug #87075 (Resolved): "recursive" is a reserved keyword in MariaDB
- "recursive" is a reserved keyword in MariaDB and needs to be in backticks to work properly.
Alternatively, using Do...
- 14:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #70154: Extbase 'sorting' l10nmode
- Manual workaround:
Disable "Localization view" and sort translation records below theirs parent.
Repeat this each t...
- 11:03 Backend ACLs Bug #85704 (Resolved): Overwrites CF configurations if already set
- If CF cache for extension is already set (e.g. via AdditionalConfiguration.php) the extension will overwrite this con...
- 14:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #82636: concatenation changes include order of CSS files, breaks CSS.
- Maybe a workaround: _includeCSSLibs_ stay on top of the CSS includes.
- 16:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #63916: List Module does not show edit links for LiveSearch results
- Steps for reproducing it:
* Fresh TYPO3 installation
* Install Introduction-Package
* Create a BE-User having gr...
- 20:24 TYPO3 Core Feature #23633: regex in TCA eval function
- It is still a nice feature (and we need it actually).
> This syntax i would prefer: regex(/any expression/any modi...
- 16:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #57953: Rendering time of HMENU is really bad, maybe bug?
- Beside the solutions with fluid or use of APC, there's another option to speedup big HMENUs with expAll: use the poss...
- 12:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #82828: stdWrap.cache doesn't use cached entries
- No, it is *not* just a documentation thing.
The breaking.rst says "``stdWrap.cache`` continues to exist and can b...
Also available in: Atom