- 19:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #17861: Extension Manager does not sort versions of an extension correctly
The above sorting algorithm assumes that the latest version equals the highest version. That sounds natura...
- 10:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #17861: Extension Manager does not sort versions of an extension correctly
- To say it in my words:
01. $versions = array_keys($this->xmlhandler->extensionsXML[$extKey]['versions']);
- 15:57 TYPO3 Core Feature #17175: Get rid of &no_cache parameter
- TSo this is the current state of my "cHash solution specification":
a) Automatically check and cache, if a cHash h...
- 10:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #17427: Dependencies of uploaded extensions get lost
- Related to: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5919
- 10:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #17175: Get rid of &no_cache parameter
- Hello Michael,
I could contribute such documentation. But my solution is to use 2 plugins, a USER plus a USER_INT....
- 10:22 TYPO3 Core Feature #17258: A better $TSFE->set_no_cache()
- @popy: Bien sûre. But this killer of performance can be slain, which is a lot.
- 08:59 TYPO3 Core Feature #17509 (Closed): Change the preview mechanism
- The page preview works by sending the parameter no_cache=1 in the URL. This parameter is often abused by extensions. ...
- 08:55 TYPO3 Core Feature #17258: A better $TSFE->set_no_cache()
People can't proceed to make insane extensions in this point, because they would not work. You can only tak...
- 22:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #17251: tslib_fe::makeCacheHash does not work if no cHash
You write: Your changes require to have a cHash on every GET call, even if this is addressing a USER_INT ...
- 21:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #17251: tslib_fe::makeCacheHash does not work if no cHash
- @popy: You want to send POST data to a USER plugin. You should always use a USER_INT for dynamic plugins.
Also available in: Atom