- Registered on: 2008-09-01
- Last connection: 2017-05-05
- Pagecollector (Leader, 2008-09-01)
- rggooglemap (Member, Contributor, 2010-08-10)
- DAM Scheduler (Member, 2010-08-31)
- CoverFlow for content (Leader, 2010-12-06)
- A Google Maps GPolyline (Leader, 2010-12-13)
- A Google Maps GPolygon (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- A Google Maps GLayer (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- jQueryMobile (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- 14:22 Calendar Base Bug #75202: Cal indexer fails with "Recurrence by"
- This change is compatible with TYPO3 6.1 - 8.7
- 14:16 Calendar Base Revision 4e71e9ec: [BUGFIX] Cal indexer fails with recurrence by
- Sets the $TSFE->cObjectDepthCounter in Backend mode on initLocalCObject() function because the cObjGetSingle() functi...
- 21:00 Calendar Base Bug #81048 (Resolved): TCA for static_info_tables wrong (organizer)
- Applied in changeset commit:0a2e93e68d8b4f281c5768b8ef82fd7de2801bfa.
- 16:14 Calendar Base Bug #81048: TCA for static_info_tables wrong (organizer)
- One more change for next release.
- 16:12 Calendar Base Revision 0a2e93e6: [BUGFIX] TCA for static_info_tables wrong
- Like adaptions in revision 515fc3e7 for tx_cal_location, this adaptions ar needed for tx_cal_organizer too
- 16:05 Calendar Base Bug #81048 (Resolved): TCA for static_info_tables wrong (organizer)
- The TCA of tx_cal_location was adapted to the release version of static_info_tables for TYPO3 >= 7.6 LTS where the re...
- 16:34 Calendar Base Bug #73811: Category tree does not respect "enable fields"
Deleted categories are not shown. Only hidden categories are shown.
- 21:00 Calendar Base Bug #77747 (Resolved): Shifted backend fields in TYPO3 CMS 7
- Applied in changeset commit:c075911c63827f8c338aea118c94c57ee1842ae6.
- 21:00 Calendar Base Bug #79034 (Resolved): Wrong locallang.xml path in flexform_cal.xml
- Applied in changeset commit:5db6eedd9ec9c19cdc2b768e6b485ff6e9253b80.
- 17:00 Calendar Base Bug #77747: Shifted backend fields in TYPO3 CMS 7
- I like this change request and pushed a changeset for event and event_deviation.
Added screenshot to see how it will...
Also available in: Atom