- Registered on: 2008-09-01
- Last connection: 2017-02-23
- A Google Maps GLayer (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- A Google Maps GPolygon (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- A Google Maps GPolyline (Leader, 2010-12-13)
- Core (Issue Updater, 2017-02-23)
- CoverFlow for content (Leader, 2010-12-06)
- DAM Scheduler (Member, 2010-08-31)
- jQueryMobile (Leader, 2011-01-02)
- Pagecollector (Leader, 2008-09-01)
- rggooglemap (Member, Contributor, 2010-08-10)
Reported issues: 55
- 12:15 Core Bug #68651: Datetime() properties have wrong timezone
- See also #80008
- 11:41 Core Task #78953: Custom FormDataProvider breaks with date related changes
- There is one more TCA configuration for page entries in core for field *newUntil*, which leads to such error.
- 09:25 Core Bug #80008 (New): Avoid warning dialog when closing records with start-, endtime values
- 21:31 Core Bug #80008 (In Progress): Avoid warning dialog when closing records with start-, endtime values
- 18:52 Core Bug #80008 (New): Avoid warning dialog when closing records with start-, endtime values
- *To reproduce*
A) Edit record for start- or endtime values
# Create or edit a page entry (or any other record t...
- 18:32 Core Bug #79714: Saving a backend user record without touching the password field, sets the password t...
- Can not confirm what Tabea David mentioned about possible to login ... if user is disabled.
- 15:49 Core Bug #79872 (Closed): records throw an error on language -1
- Closed since there is another ticket with the same issue (see related).
Already applied in changeset f52349adfe90f13...
- 15:11 Core Bug #79963: Fix unstable language tests
- I decided to increase duration of notification viewing to 100sec, could be adapted if system is longer under load.
- 10:54 Core Bug #79963 (In Progress): Fix unstable language tests
- I will increase the duration of TYPO3.Notification.showMessage for tests only
- 10:59 Core Bug #79872: records throw an error on language -1
- Working on it at T3Sprint.
Also available in: Atom