- Registered on: 2008-02-18
- Last connection: 2014-05-19
- 18:21 scriptmerger Bug #57996 (Resolved): Uppercase <STYLE> tags in body removed
- In my current setup I have a few inline <STYLE> tags that are written uppercase. Scriptmerger seems to remove the tag...
- 14:51 TYPO3.Neos Bug #57670 (Closed): Tag not preserved right for upload in media module
- In the media module you can create tags and select these. When selecting a tag you get an url like . Then when cli...
- 22:12 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #40064: Multiselect is not getting persisted
- This seems to work out of the box for me, using Flow 2.2.
- 21:31 TYPO3.Kickstart Bug #56555 (New): Kickstart creates wrong labels in New.html
Kickstart produces New.html templates, all field labels are equal with have the model name. The Edit.html templates...
- 08:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #43924: Form - Email validation is case sensitive
- Is there a chance this will be changed in 4.5 and 4.7 too?
- 14:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #39448 (Closed): getData level & current don't need key
- The typoscript feature getData is implemented in class.tslib_content.php
The two keys level and current don't need a...
- 15:17 Tag Pack Bug #38082 (New): Use TSconfig PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID in category field
- I have a multidomain setup that has different tags for each domain. Now the categories can not be seperated by domain...
- 14:33 Tag Pack Bug #35741 (Closed): Methode doesn't exist getPagesTSconfig() in class.tx_tagpack_api:80
- When I save a (new) record I get this error. The API file calles this function while $GLOBALS['TSFE'] is not an objec...
- 21:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #35015: Field name allows space
- Hi Jigal,
I jumped to conclusions too quickly. Like you say the field name doesn't have a space, but a dash.
- 17:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #35015 (Closed): Field name allows space
- The field name input field in the wizard is not checked for space characters. When you have a space in the field name...
Also available in: Atom