- Registered on: 2008-09-19
- Last connection: 2011-11-06
- 20:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #24489 (Closed): Wrong variable used in 'evalFunc_outputObjValue'
- In "t3lib/jsfunc.evalfield.js" in line 86 in the function "evalFunc_outputObjValue" the wrong variable is used:
- 19:22 TYPO3 Core Feature #22384 (Accepted): Allow specific and distinct redirects on BE-login
- Currently you can configure the redirect on BE-login just as a replacement of the interface, much like an implicit 'r...
- 00:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #20540: Pages protected by incl. sub-pages FE-group don't redirect
- Give me a day, I'm going to check it in 4.2.0. Deductions says "yes", as the code hasn't changed since ages.
- 22:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #21212: Unable to create a page
- Try 'SET SESSION sql_mode=\'\'', I don't think the above is enough. It's the fix of 0010487 in another way.
- 00:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #20926: htmlentities in Template-mod about
- Please close, solved (SVN)
- 00:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #21222 (Closed): The extension manger does not use iconWorks
- A lot of the icons are hardcoded, added all missing as iconWorks-queries.
This is like that for a long time, t...
- 23:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #21212: Unable to create a page
- Duplicate of 0010487, confirmative.
- 23:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #21221 (Closed): felogin forgot password message missing placeholder
- Localization contains string "2009-09-01 02:55" instead of "%s"
(issue imported from #M12173)
- 00:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #20909: "Create new page"-wizard broken by core
- I found the error in a "process_datamap" after-database-update hook. Unrelated to the core. Please close.
- 00:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #20926: htmlentities in Template-mod about
- Ups, I see it on quite some other mods too. Seems to be some postfix added from within core carrying the htmlentities.
Also available in: Atom