- Registered on: 2008-11-25
- Last connection: 2017-11-23
- 08:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #25140: RETURN_URL in menus is not created correctly
- Yes, TypoScript is OK. Even if it was not, the RETURN_URL-marker is still not replaced correctly.
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #25327: Pagetree filter does not work in Internet Explorer
- Affects TYPO3 version 4.5.3, too.
- 17:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #25327 (Closed): Pagetree filter does not work in Internet Explorer
- When filtering in pagetree no results are found in Internet Explorer. The output is just as if no matching page was f...
- 11:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #25140 (Closed): RETURN_URL in menus is not created correctly
- We actually have two sites where access restricted pages have to appear in menus. The menus have the options
- 16:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #23295: Canot click e.g. edit-icons of content-elements in ie8
- We had the same problem after upgrading to version 4.4. The last update (to version 4.4.2) solved the problem for us.
Also available in: Atom