- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85923 (Closed): Update TYPO3 Core fails
- get the following message if i try to update the core on a 9.3.3 installation: ...
- 15:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #79252 (Closed): EXT:form - wrong default MIME-Types
- The default MIME-Types for the upload field are wrong. .doc, .docx and .odt are not accepted....
- 15:19 Multishop Bug #76080: Non-static method mslib_befe::strtolower()
- the php.ini setting didn't helped out on production server. But with following settings in TYPO3 it works:...
- 16:41 Multishop Bug #76080: Non-static method mslib_befe::strtolower()
- any news or patch for this?
- 09:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #75585 (Closed): "PHP Warning: array_replace_recursive() recursion detected" on rendering under PHP 7
- i get following PHP warning under PHP 7 on the first rendering after clearing the cache:
@#1: PHP Warning: array_r...
- 11:13 return mail analysis Feature #60607: Compatibility to direct_mail 4
- any news about it?
- 14:18 MetaSEO - TYPO3 SEO Enhancements Feature #61371 (Resolved): Set changeFrequency in sitemap permanently
it would make sense if you set a default change frequency in constants this value is alway visible in the site...
- 11:54 SEO Basics Bug #58638: sitemap.xml don't work
- I have just tested it. In the sitemap only the site root is visible...
Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Can you try the cur...
- 12:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #51979: Notorious random backend logout (session problem) 6.1 and 6.2
- Have still this issue on TYPO3 6.1.7 with Safari. As soon as i open safaris web inspector it will logout from backend...
- 15:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #37060: GIF with transparant background turns black
- matthias scheib wrote:
> an easy way to to solve the problem for *ai/pdfs with transparency* that turns the *transpa...
Also available in: Atom