- 16:23 FE User Management Bug #44438: form validation with regexp fails with jsvalidator
- Works for me. Thank you.
- 16:51 Server Team Task #54837: Click Jacking Protection for all our sites
- Coming from Apache's world I would consider vhost/directory/url based setting of this header.
- 15:47 TYPO3 Core Feature #52170: Add brute force protection to TYPO3 backend
- The IPv6 prefix length can vary from provider to provider.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3177 recommends /48, but ...
- 13:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #52223 (Closed): tstemplate_info doesnot show inactive typoscript templates
- The backend module/view of tstemplate_info shows "no template on this page" although an inactive template is present....
- 13:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #25565: t3editor CTRL + S works on Opera but Opera decides to save the whole page too at least on Win Vista
- This bug is still valid for Opera 12.16 (x86) with TYPO3 4.7 with t3editor 4.7.7 on Windows 7 x64.
- 12:25 FE User Management Bug #50123: Date fields don't get saved correctly due to wrong formatting configuration
- strftime() - Format a local time/date according to locale settings
date() does not respect locale settings and PHP...
- 16:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #15697: HTTP Proxy Support missing
- The problem still exists in 4.7.10.
from apaches log:
> PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load...
- 19:05 cooluri Support #40092: Tutorial missing
- I contacted the author but didn't get any access right yet. AFAIK the Google Docs document contains (or contained) un...
- 12:30 Browser: TYPO3 without PHP Bug #13550: AZ Tabs do not work for Turkish Characters
- I have a similar issue that might be related on a german website with TYPO3 v4.7.8, browser v4.4.3, database using ut...
- 15:52 FE User Management Feature #44888 (Resolved): approval mails do not respect field config foreign_table and eval date or datetime (has patch)
- We had two problems with approval mails:
# Values of date or datetime fields were unix timestamps.
# In our use cas...
Also available in: Atom