- Registered on: 2009-01-15
- Last connection: 2020-01-28
- Dashboard (Member, 2011-07-11)
- Mailformplus MVC (Co-Leader, 2009-02-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Leader, 2010-12-10)
- Newsletter (Co-Leader, 2010-06-04)
- Semantic Web Integration (v4) (Member, 2011-03-02)
- Taxonomy (Leader, 2011-03-04)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-14)
- TYPO3 agencies (Leader, 2011-04-22)
- Calendar Display (Leader, 2011-05-02)
- ReST tools (Member, 2011-09-30)
- Infinite Scroll Gallery (Leader, 2011-12-15)
- Get The Docs (Leader, 2012-07-09)
- Themes a theme selector, like known from wordpress (Member, Honorary Member, 2013-07-13)
- Composer Team (Leader, 2014-02-10)
- 17:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #86264: Trusted hosts pattern mismatch with Nginx and HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PORT 443
- Mmm... not for me. Same error with DDev v1.12.2 - latest TYPO3 v9 9.5.13
- 20:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #64883 (Resolved): Implement check against File type restriction in Extractors
- Applied in changeset commit:169813978e526a48b04b6ba213899ce63cecd613.
- 20:28 TYPO3 Core Revision 16981397: [BUGFIX] Implement check against File type restriction in Extractors
- The Metadata Extractor interface provides the possibility to limit
the scope of the extraction to only certain file t...
- 10:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #64884 (Resolved): Display info about registered Extractors in Task "Metadata Extract"
- Applied in changeset commit:2476e12a38aeb01236d7e112a5b17324e407e8ee.
- 09:37 TYPO3 Core Revision 2476e12a: [TASK] Display info about registered Extractors in Task "Metadata Extract"
- In the context of the Scheduler, the task "Metadata Extract" will have no
effect if no Extractor is registered - whic...
- 15:06 Server Team Feature #63114 (Resolved): Add Git Helper on tools.typo3.org
- 15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #65688: Using TYPO3_COMPOSER_AUTOLOAD requires post-autoload-dump script in project composer.json
Thanks Alexander for posting your solution. I run into the same problem and adding the @post-autoload-dump@ sol...
- 19:44 Composer Team Feature #61759 (Resolved): composer install --prefer-source should install/download the extensions' .git folders
- It will be set the remote automatically if applicable. For packages coming from ter/* there will be no remote configu...
- 12:42 Infinite Scroll Gallery Support #65763 (New): Project has moved. Report to https://github.com/fabarea/infinite_scroll_gallery/
- 12:41 Infinite Scroll Gallery Bug #54505 (Closed): Handling in Internet Explorer
- Project has moved to https://github.com/fabarea/infinite_scroll_gallery/
Also available in: Atom