- Registered on: 2009-01-22
- Last connection: 2018-03-21
- QR-Codes (Leader, 2012-11-30)
- 07:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #73140: Felogin - redirect needs a right referer
- I have no idea in which project the error occurred, but after 2 years it's been a bit too long now - the ticket could...
- 09:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #73140: Felogin - redirect needs a right referer
- Yes, but the referer won't be added as GET param or as hidden input field, so the $this->referer or $_GET[referer] is...
- 20:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #73140: Felogin - redirect needs a right referer
- I could confirm the issue with referred redirections in different installations.
Your solution works fine for both...
- 18:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #73520: Class not found on cleanup all caches via BE on Windows
- Don't know if correct to add the patch here ...
- 17:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #73520: Class not found on cleanup all caches via BE on Windows
- It's really really weird, I agree. Currently I can't reproduce the error anymore, since I tested a simple patch and b...
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #73520: Class not found on cleanup all caches via BE on Windows
- Same issue here, after removing all named extensions: tx_news, powermail, tt_address, ... the page will be shown in f...
- 12:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #72510 (Closed): Markers (e.g. ###REC_FIELD_sys_language_uid###) not replaced in flexforms fo...
- *Problem description:*
In previous TYPO3 Versions (4.5 and 6.2) Markers like "###REC_FIELD_*" will be replaced in fl...
- 13:05 QR-Codes Bug #72441 (Resolved): QR code creation by TS always escapes string
- Thanks for the tip. I've limited the escaping of comma and semicolns to the necessary fields in vCards and iCals. New...
- 16:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #70806: Flexform fields respect ACLs but ACLs cannot be set
- Remove "excludes" from flexform works like a charm.
I never would have figured out - many, many thanks!
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #70806: Flexform fields respect ACLs but ACLs cannot be set
- Addendum (probably maters ...):
The extension I wrote based on the old way of extension development, without extba...
Also available in: Atom