- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2017-11-14
- 22:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #82462: Workspace : no content show in preview, for a new page create in workspace, if this page is enable
- I can confirm this behavior in TYPO3 8.7.8. I tried Florian's patch, and it does appear to fix the issue (after start...
- 00:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #63519: sys_file_processedfile rows contain zero dimensions
- Hi All,
We have run into the same issues as Ralph on a couple of sites, too, most recently with TYPO3 6.2.17. In ...
- 23:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #72034 (Closed): 200 HTTP status is returned when handling runtime errors in Production context
- This seems wrong. The default exception handler for Production contexts should throw a `500` when there's a problem. ...
- 02:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #65797 (New): TCA: Allow context-based filtering by File Storage in FAL IRRE relations
- Currently, when configuring the TCA for a FAL relation, you can specify which file types are allowed and available in...
- 20:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #63135 (Closed): Need a stopgap fix for SimpleFileBackend cache locking
- This is a copy of the original reported issue (https://forge.typo3.org/issues/55294):...
- 20:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #55294: Under heavy load, two request can simultaneously write to same cache file - should use locking
- We are experiencing the same issue on a relatively high-traffic site using TYPO3 6.1. This is harsh when it happens,...
- 20:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #58691 (Closed): ResourceStorage->getProcessingFolder() won't create processing folder inside folder that does not have "Is Writable"
- It's not obvious whether this is a bug or if it's by design, but TYPO3 will generate the _processed_ folder for a fil...
- 00:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #58029 (Resolved): 6.2.1: TYPO3\CMS\Core\Authentication\AbstractUserAuthentication tries to call header() in CLI context
- Applied in changeset commit:5bc248d98b874cec65ced54db539d15c97ded76c.
- 23:34 TYPO3 Core Revision 5bc248d9: [BUGFIX] Don't send HTTP headers in CLI context
- Resolves: #58029
- 21:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #58029: 6.2.1: TYPO3\CMS\Core\Authentication\AbstractUserAuthentication tries to call header() in CLI context
- I played around a bit, and determined with a little more detail the behavior: it is indeed new for 6.2.1, and it only...
Also available in: Atom