- Registered on: 2009-03-28
- Last connection: 2020-02-06
- 14:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #22127: FORM: validateForm fails if a label contains a comma
- Hi Christopher,
Thanks for the info.
Patch posted as RFC.
- 13:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #22127: FORM: validateForm fails if a label contains a comma
- A possible solution might be to use '|' instead of comma as a separator.
- 17:10 file based DataStructures Task #3013 (Resolved): FCE for Static and Database DS in the 'Content Element Wizard'
- If there is a DS in the datebase beside the static DS files the wizard for new content elements does not show the FCE...
Also available in: Atom