- Registered on: 2009-04-03
- Last connection: 2016-09-26
- 14:47 Academic Commitee Task #78066: Ideas for Workgoups
- * Financial involvment
- 13:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #65236: FE-Login Session lost in Google Chrome
- Can confirm this for 6.2.latest running a FE login against LDAP for the use of cal. Login works, sessions gets lost w...
- 07:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #66129: ViewModuleController.php assumes wrong protocol when using $page['url_scheme']
- Solved it for my multidomain setup with TCEMAIN.previewDomain, didn't got that one. Problem is, we got a backend doma...
- 07:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #66129 (Closed): ViewModuleController.php assumes wrong protocol when using $page['url_scheme']
- At line 78 in ViewModuleController.php the url_scheme 2 AND 0 interpreted as https - why is default (0) set to SSL?
- 15:42 Newscalendar Bug #65620 (New): 404 for month list view after update to 6.2
- Hey! After updating to 6.2 the month overview link stopped working. He is rendered but leads to a 404. Same link work...
- 13:55 Caretaker Bug #64969: "Tests assigned to this instance" empty after update
- This occurs also with version 0.5.1. Reverting to 0.5.0 solves the problem.
- 13:46 Caretaker Bug #64969 (Closed): "Tests assigned to this instance" empty after update
- Hi everybody,
after updating to 0.5.2 for caretaker, the above mentioned field is not populated anymore. And yes,...
- 11:19 Caretaker Bug #45814: caretaker testservice not found
- This is still an issue to us!? Any news or chance of an update on this?
- 08:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #34820: t3lib_befunc::getViewDomain does not respect http/https scheme
- Is there any news on this issue...Still patching manually... :/
- 12:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #59133: Error while converting RTE enabled fields to FAL
- Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Christian Nölle wrote:
> > Got that problem as well, I had filenames from 4.5 that contained...
Also available in: Atom