has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-04-03
- Last connection: 2015-03-16
Reported issues: 37
- 07:29 Core Bug #66129: ViewModuleController.php assumes wrong protocol when using $page['url_scheme']
- Solved it for my multidomain setup with TCEMAIN.previewDomain, didn't got that one. Problem is, we got a backend doma...
- 07:18 Core Bug #66129 (New): ViewModuleController.php assumes wrong protocol when using $page['url_scheme']
- At line 78 in ViewModuleController.php the url_scheme 2 AND 0 interpreted as https - why is default (0) set to SSL?
- 13:06 tt_news Bug #65764 (New): Category selection in tt_news RSS Feed broken
- For 6.2.10, maybe for 6.2.x - not tested - the category selection for the RSS is broken....
- 08:44 TemplaVoila Bug #45583: improper render of sectionIndex
- Ay, no prob. Got no skype, so contact me via phone or jabber. Got my details?
- 07:48 TemplaVoila Bug #45583: improper render of sectionIndex
- This stopped not only the duplicate rendering, but also stopped the rendering of the menu altogether :/ Or am I doing...
- 15:42 Newscalendar Bug #65620 (New): 404 for month list view after update to 6.2
- Hey! After updating to 6.2 the month overview link stopped working. He is rendered but leads to a 404. Same link work...
- 10:45 TemplaVoila Bug #45583: improper render of sectionIndex
- Can confirm this as well. 6.2.10 is creating duplicate content with 1.9.2. and 1.9.3
- 13:55 Caretaker Bug #64969: "Tests assigned to this instance" empty after update
- This occurs also with version 0.5.1. Reverting to 0.5.0 solves the problem.
- 13:46 Caretaker Bug #64969 (Needs Feedback): "Tests assigned to this instance" empty after update
- Hi everybody,
after updating to 0.5.2 for caretaker, the above mentioned field is not populated anymore. And yes,...
- 11:19 Caretaker Bug #45814: caretaker testservice not found
- This is still an issue to us!? Any news or chance of an update on this?
Also available in: Atom