- Registered on: 2009-05-16
- Last connection: 2019-10-28
- 11:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #86628: Linked files not referenced in backend filelist
- To add some more information here:
The problem starts with v8 and is still existent in v10.1.
If you add a media fi...
- 17:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #88418 (Resolved): CType table broken with empty space
- How to replicate:
Create a content element table with following structure and leave all other settings with default ...
- 11:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #83795: in the tables with <ol> or <ul>
- we use the following 2 lines. This avoids the nbsp; around <ol> and <ul> within a <td>, but still keeps the <p>nbsp;<...
- 22:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #77440: Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
- Yeah, is solved! I could not change the status. Thanks to all contributors!
- 09:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #77440: Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
- Yepp, looks good to me. Thanks!
- 11:36 TYPO3 Core Feature #77440: Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
- Thanks for the hint. I will evaluate it next week.
- 17:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #81831: sys_refindex and bodytext columns: link reference to files not working
- I can confirm, too. The reason is that the code for creating the Link to the references in FileList::makeRef is check...
- 16:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #72107: search in pagetree ends in endless loop in case of DB mounts
- I can probably confirm the behaviour in 7.6.17dev.
See attached diff what seems to fix the problem in my installatio...
- 21:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #72961: TCA: using renderMode = tree, the treeConfig => rootUid can't get substituted with Pa...
- Rafal Brzeski wrote:
> fatal error still occurs while trying to edit page properties on TYPO3 7.6.12,
> please reop...
- 10:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #78385 (New): Default/override settings in UserTsConfig are not used
- If you set a default or override value for language in UserTSConfig like...
Also available in: Atom