- Registered on: 2009-05-16
- Last connection: 2021-09-09
- 08:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #95166: Linkvalidator breaks if no pageUid
- Just stumbled upon this issue. To reproduce, add the following link directly into a tt_content::bodytext field.
- 15:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #91870: TYPO3 v. 10.4 Caching and Speaking URLs
- We had the same issue, removing the L paramater from config.linkVars works.
In our case bots were requesting these U...
- 10:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #90142: Update reference index
- There is also a backport patch for TYPO3 8, which we use:
- 09:40 TYPO3 Core Feature #63011: Implement "clear cache of page and all sub pages" by correct tagging, use in template module
- To clear caches of whole branches via context menu, see also
- 11:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #86628: Linked files not referenced in backend filelist
- To add some more information here:
The problem starts with v8 and is still existent in v10.1.
If you add a media fi...
- 17:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #88418 (Closed): CType table broken with empty space
- How to replicate:
Create a content element table with following structure and leave all other settings with default ...
- 11:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #83795: in the tables with <ol> or <ul>
- we use the following 2 lines. This avoids the nbsp; around <ol> and <ul> within a <td>, but still keeps the <p>nbsp;<...
- 22:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #77440: Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
- Yeah, is solved! I could not change the status. Thanks to all contributors!
- 09:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #77440: Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
- Yepp, looks good to me. Thanks!
- 11:36 TYPO3 Core Feature #77440: Missing Wizard for sys_file_reference::link
- Thanks for the hint. I will evaluate it next week.
Also available in: Atom