- 12:26 Core Bug #16501 (Closed): Strange behavior, on the first click IMGMENU link goes into a new window
- I figured it out with IE. Have not tested it with another browser.
I have build a system with a top menu and a sub...
- 14:36 Core Bug #16276: Database Analyser - Compare proposes "ALTER ..... NOT NULL" again and again
- I had issued the Bug 1088.
In some verions of Typo3 it was gone, but now in 4.0 and 4.01 its back again, but this t...
- 10:40 Core Bug #15837 (Closed): Compare DB-Analyser not able to Alter Table
- With the new 4.0RC1 I get a lot of problems by not be able to change tables.
I am using IIS 6.0 and mySQL 4.1.12 u...
- 12:04 Core Bug #15295: Unable to login into BE when using MySQL 5+
- Hi Martin,
due to the fact that I want start from scratch, I did not a Upgrade but instead I rebuild a new mySQL.
- 10:55 Core Bug #15295: Unable to login into BE when using MySQL 5+
- Hi Dmitry,
thanks for your input.
But if I get this problem, does it meen, that this correction is not implemen...
- 14:17 Core Bug #15295: Unable to login into BE when using MySQL 5+
I went back to mySQL 4.1.12 nt.
The problems with BE login and the NOT NULL by update tables are gone.
- 17:51 Core Bug #15295: Unable to login into BE when using MySQL 5+
- Hi together,
I am trying to install the Beta 4.0 together with the dummy package.
Before I had updated my pht ->5...
- 20:10 Core Bug #14742: Install - Databanalyser - Compare
- I have Win XP SP2 and PHP 5.0.4
- 11:37 Core Bug #14742: Install - Databanalyser - Compare
- mySQL 4.1.10a
- 09:22 Core Bug #14742 (Closed): Install - Databanalyser - Compare
- After do the Compare function,
I will always get the following result:
1 Changing fields
ALTER TABLE be_users...
Also available in: Atom