- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2019-10-28
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Task #72037: Truncate indexed_search tables before indexing with crawler
- +1 for proposed solution 3.
- 14:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #60339: displayCond for sheets in flexform with extbase settings namespace
- Pascal Dürsteler wrote:
> Sorry, my fault. This works as intended. Can be closed.
No, this is still an issue but ...
- 11:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #45725: FAL file collections should be able to be recursive
- It would be great if this could not only be done for folder based collections but for category based ones too. Maybe ...
- 14:58 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #59176: Unnecessary p-tags added to info window
- No, it ain't. This behaviour is caused by your replacement of line breaks by @</p><p class="bodytext">@ in \Classes\D...
- 12:10 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #59176 (Resolved): Unnecessary p-tags added to info window
- With the current code unnecessary p-tags are added to the info window. That is a problem if you use tags other then '...
- 12:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #58009 (Closed): Update of multiple installations using same core fails
- We have here an environment of multiple website having their own TYPO3 installation. The TYPO3 sources lay in one fol...
- 14:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #53928: itemsProcFunc for Radio-Buttons doesn't work correctly
- Thanks for clarifying!
- 13:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #53928: itemsProcFunc for Radio-Buttons doesn't work correctly
- As you changed the TYPO3 version to 4.5 I pushed a patch for this branch to Git ...
- 11:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #53928: itemsProcFunc for Radio-Buttons doesn't work correctly
- Done (https://review.typo3.org/25867). I hope I did everything correctly (my first contribution) ...
- 13:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #53928 (Closed): itemsProcFunc for Radio-Buttons doesn't work correctly
- As noone seems to answer "this issue":http://forge.typo3.org/issues/21043, I recreate it. And to quote myself: If a r...
Also available in: Atom