- Registered on: 2009-05-31
- Last connection: 2015-02-21
- 19:01 Front End User Registration Bug #57433 (Resolved): Wrong call of $this->email->compile
In the paramter list of $this->email->compile() a dot character is used ...
- 21:26 TinyMCE RTE Bug #48469 (Closed): Empty paragraph after updating to TYPO3 4.5.26
- I have reported this previously in the Core project here:
After updating to T...
- 10:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #36904: RTE: Empty paragraphs are not correctly transformed
- After updating to TYPO3 CMS 4.5.26 an empty paragraph will be inserted in the #tinymce (body) element of the "tinymce...
- 15:09 Front End User Registration Bug #42077 (Rejected): tx_srfeuserregister_lang::getLL throws PHP warning "sprintf(): Too few arguments"
- There's a wrong usage of "sprintf" in method tx_srfeuserregister_lang::getLL :
$message = sprintf($...
- 12:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #40017: Allowed memory size exhausted with "cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e"
- Sorry, but setting the "memory_limit" in php.ini wasn't correct.
In localconf.php the value for 'setMemoryLimit' w...
- 11:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #40017: Allowed memory size exhausted with "cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e"
- Thank you, Michael, for your suggestion!
The value for "memory_limit" was in normal and CLI mode 128M.
I changed ...
- 12:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #40017 (Closed): Allowed memory size exhausted with "cli_dispatch.phpsh lowlevel_refindex -e"
I've updated TYPO3 from 4.4.15 to 4.5.19 and now I'm getting a fatal error in PHP when I run ......
- 16:57 Date Selector Library Bug #3136: Add menuarrow2.gif for avoiding crowded error-log with 'missing file'
- With version 0.1.8 I have the same problem but with "menuarrow.gif" (see rlmp_dateselectlib/calendar-system.css, sele...
- 13:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #20770: [t3lib_div::getURL][curl] CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH missing
- Hi Thorsten,
I had (and still have) turned into a portal where Apaches' Basic Authentication is activated. My site...
- 13:26 TYPO3 Core Feature #25668 (Closed): tx_scheduler_Module::checkDate($string) should be public
- I have created an additional date field in my task but I can't use $parentObject->checkDate($myDateString) because it...
Also available in: Atom