Martin R. Krause
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2021-02-23
- 13:30 TYPO3 Core Feature #90134: Send 400 - BAD REQUEST on invalid hmacs from extbase forms
- This issue is NOT resolved. Now we have a different exception - BadRequestException - but it still floods the TYPO3 l...
- 17:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #89271: Inline (IRRE) records are not kept in sync on record save
- Can confirm for v9LTS. This is pretty disturbing. There has to be an option to IRRE to NOT be copied when a translati...
- 14:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #88384: IRRE records in BE forms cannot be loaded (unfolded)
- TYPO3 9.5.7 update fixed the issue for me.
- 20:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #88384 (Closed): IRRE records in BE forms cannot be loaded (unfolded)
- An IRRE record in a BE form always only shows
when unfolded. Those IRRE that are open on load work fine...
- 11:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #84139 (Closed): l18n_cfg not respected in sysext/frontend/Classes/Page/PageRepository.php
- All page gathering and overlaying methods in sysext/frontend/Classes/Page/PageRepository.php do not care for l18n_cfg...
- 12:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #71981 (Closed): BE Preview of Content Element HTML is not limited in width
- When using fluid_styled_content and creating an HTML content element. It's preview in language and column mode in the...
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #70948: repository doesn't handle l10n_mode "exclude" in some case
*This is old but still the case in TYPO3 7.6 LTS!*
h2. The scenario and the bugs
* You have a filed with ...
- 14:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #71596: New Inline records can not be created in translated parent record
- Any infos on this bug or its dublicated? This so huge, that 7.6 is almost unusable until it is fixed. I would be very...
- 10:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #71596: New Inline records can not be created in translated parent record
- And please keep in mind that the sys_file_reference record does not need a l10n_parent. That is an option. It should ...
- 10:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #71712: 7 LTS: sys_file_reference IRRE elements not shown anymore in alternate languages
- I can confirm this. And this is a major stopper for all projects!
What is funny though, that images (e.g. TextMedi...
Also available in: Atom