- Registered on: 2008-03-31
- Last connection: 2017-09-18
- Logging Project (Member, 2013-06-15)
- 11:43 Core Bug #71797 (Resolved): Next and previous icons in Workspace module are missing
- The workspace module has two icons for sending a content element to the next or the previous stage. The sprite used s...
- 12:43 Logging Project Task #51718 (Closed): Remove sys_log dependency from core components
- Before removing all the log writes to sys_log, several core components must be adapted to function without it. Otherw...
- 13:10 Logging Project Task #32566: Go through various core compontents and replace old function calls with new API calls
- Currently there are several core components which depend on the sys_log table. This dependency must be removed.
- 16:22 Package Builder Bug #49734 (New): TYPO3\PackageBuilder\Exception thrown in file TYPO3_PackageBuilder_Strategy_TYP...
- Could not generate domain model, error: Warning: str_pad() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in Packages...
- 17:39 TYPO3.Setup Bug #49666 (New): Routes not detected
- The /setup redirects to /setup/index, the next screen fails with the message no database connection error message.
- 17:32 TYPO3.Setup Bug #49664 (Resolved): Setup detects wrong PHP binary when running via fpm
- When the webserver pumps the request to a fcgi PHP set up via FPM, the PHP_BINARY constant contains ".../php-fpm". Th...
- 14:29 Logging Project Task #46616: Evaluate usage of INSERT DELAYED INTO for DatabaseWriter
- And DELAYED has been deprecated. Using it is not recommended.
They are pushed into a separate thread to speed up o...
- 14:23 Logging Project Bug #28481: sys_log insertions should not take processing time
- With the new Logging API, this becomes a feature of the actual writer.
A database writer cannot simply do that. Us...
- 16:34 PHPUnit Bug #46921 (Resolved): Wrong Separator disables external PEAR installation
- In the Extension Manager one can enter a path to enter a custom PEAR installation folder for using a different PHPUni...
- 20:41 Extension Builder Bug #42448 (Resolved): Fatal Error with TYPO3 v6
- Whenever I try to open the extension builder module, I get an fatal error like this:...
Also available in: Atom