- Registered on: 2008-03-31
- Last connection: 2019-09-18
- Logging Project (Member, 2013-06-15)
- 10:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #88902: Redirects are not resolved if there is a base path in default site
- I'm unsure about the patch, because it puts the redirects even before the static routes. This can be good, but may be...
- 10:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #88902 (Closed): Redirects are not resolved if there is a base path in default site
- If a site has a path in its base URL, any redirect, not containing this base path, will never be hit, because the red...
- 17:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #85360: Doubled confirmation message after form submit
- Yes, I already marked the patches as abandoned. Please close it.
- 11:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #85360 (Closed): Doubled confirmation message after form submit
- After a form was submitted, the content of the Confirmation finisher is shown twice.
This is because the finisher ...
- 11:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #71797 (Closed): Next and previous icons in Workspace module are missing
- The workspace module has two icons for sending a content element to the next or the previous stage. The sprite used s...
- 12:43 Logging Project Task #51718 (Closed): Remove sys_log dependency from core components
- Before removing all the log writes to sys_log, several core components must be adapted to function without it. Otherw...
- 13:10 Logging Project Task #32566: Go through various core compontents and replace old function calls with new API calls
- Currently there are several core components which depend on the sys_log table. This dependency must be removed.
- 16:22 Package Builder Bug #49734 (New): TYPO3\PackageBuilder\Exception thrown in file TYPO3_PackageBuilder_Strategy_TYP...
- Could not generate domain model, error: Warning: str_pad() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in Packages...
- 17:39 TYPO3.Setup Bug #49666 (New): Routes not detected
- The /setup redirects to /setup/index, the next screen fails with the message no database connection error message.
- 17:32 TYPO3.Setup Bug #49664 (Resolved): Setup detects wrong PHP binary when running via fpm
- When the webserver pumps the request to a fcgi PHP set up via FPM, the PHP_BINARY constant contains ".../php-fpm". Th...
Also available in: Atom