- Registered on: 2009-06-16
- Last connection: 2016-04-08
- worldcup (Leader, 2010-05-17)
- 14:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074: After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
Best solution would be to add an achor to the preview link for instance:
- 11:56 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Support #72922 (Resolved): Gridelements sometimes does not show content in second language withou...
- A strange thing:
If I add a content in a second language, which has no l18n_parent, then it is not shown, if it is...
- 15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #72654: Date and Datetime cause error at page copy
- The issue is not big but when a page is being copied, there is a lot of trouble:
- a duplicate page with the same ...
- 15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #72654 (Closed): Date and Datetime cause error at page copy
- When I copy a page, I got an error from the typo3_src-6.2.17/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/DataHandling/DataHandler.php t...
- 17:47 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #71135 (Closed): FAL in multilanguage not translated
- When I use an image element in a grid and translate it, change the images or the meta info of the translated content,...
- 17:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- This is my favorite bug so far.
- 13:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074: After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
- Actually it takes a lot of time for editors to scroll to the part again, where they edited the last time..
- 13:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074 (Closed): After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
- IS: When I save a tt_content element and close it, the viewport always jumps to the top of the page in the backend.
- 13:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- -For me with 6.2.14 the patch-extension https://bitbucket.org/t3easy_de/faltranslation doesn't change anything.-
- 14:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #67614: RTE links
- It is also present in 6.2.14
Also available in: Atom