- Registered on: 2009-06-16
- Last connection: 2016-04-08
- worldcup (Leader, 2010-05-17)
- 14:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074: After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
Best solution would be to add an achor to the preview link for instance:
- 15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #72654: Date and Datetime cause error at page copy
- The issue is not big but when a page is being copied, there is a lot of trouble:
- a duplicate page with the same ...
- 15:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #72654 (Closed): Date and Datetime cause error at page copy
- When I copy a page, I got an error from the typo3_src-6.2.17/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/DataHandling/DataHandler.php t...
- 17:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- This is my favorite bug so far.
- 13:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074: After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
- Actually it takes a lot of time for editors to scroll to the part again, where they edited the last time..
- 13:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #70074 (Closed): After saving tt_content, always jumps to top
- IS: When I save a tt_content element and close it, the viewport always jumps to the top of the page in the backend.
- 13:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- -For me with 6.2.14 the patch-extension https://bitbucket.org/t3easy_de/faltranslation doesn't change anything.-
- 14:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #67614: RTE links
- It is also present in 6.2.14
- 14:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #60389 (Closed): Backend Layout upside down
- I use just normal backend layout configuration with two columns: header, content
When I switch in the backend to l...
- 18:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #45519 (Closed): Workspace Preview Link Generator problem
- When I produce a preview link in the workspace module, the page behind the links produces an JS error due to missing ...
Also available in: Atom