- 21:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #15230: Unable to log into backend
- a good question, I liked the way you phrased it :)
Probably leave this bug open for consideration, note it on the ...
- 16:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #15230: Unable to log into backend
- I had it set up correctly in both php.ini and in .htaccess, and it still wouldn't work. According to the bug report ...
- 23:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #15230: Unable to log into backend
- Found it, it's the way Typo3 is calling the session handler
I found the hint when I did a search for "Failed to in...
- 22:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #15230: Unable to log into backend
- it's not the permissions, they're fine, and everything was working fine with 3.8.0 on the same server.
- 19:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #15230 (Closed): Unable to log into backend
- After installing from scratch, get this message trying to connect to the backend:
Fatal error: session_start(): Fa...
- 17:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #14917: Better working interface for Typo3 required
- keyword: eAccessibility
keyword: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 02:41 TYPO3 Core Feature #14917: Better working interface for Typo3 required
- I think the backend interface does need a reworking to some degree ... it's not accessible (i.e. doesn't work with as...
- 02:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #15013 (Closed): shortcut icon syntax incorrect/incomplete
- page.shortcutIcon adds this to the page:
<link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="(whatever path was set in the template)" ...
- 18:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #14354: MySQL gt 4.1 no default value for auto inc
- This isn't trivial, this is more worth critical.
Every extention created with the kickstarter is automatically wri...
- 15:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #14178: indexed search [result] (paging, ancor corrupt)
- Check to see if you're using language detection, and if you are, try with it uninstalled? (See 0000139)
Also available in: Atom