Karsten Nowak (undkonsorten)
- Registered on: 2009-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-09-06
- Operations (Leader, 2014-02-16)
- 12:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #91757: Multiple TypoScript conditons are not working.
- I think also it's ok and can be closed. Someone should do it.
- 14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #90430: Language handling of bidirectional mm selects is not consitent.
- Problem still exists in 9.5.20.
Today I tried to remove the l10n_mode setting. If I limit the selectable data to t...
- 08:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #91908 (Needs Feedback): Still exist: "The script tried to execute a method or access a prope...
- The old issue #25618 with an Exception if the scheduler task entry in database is wrong still exists in TYPO3 10.4.
- 15:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #91757 (Closed): Multiple TypoScript conditons are not working.
- Two or more conditions in a line are not evaluated correctly.
The documentation (https://docs.typo3.org/m/typo3/r...
- 22:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #91235: News Detail Page 404 after upgrade 9.5.16
- > NO, "unique" or "uniqueInPid" isn't working at BE!
I can confirm the same behaviour in TYPO3 10.4.1 in my extens...
- 12:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #89615 (Closed): Page tree icon of page type "Menu Separator" and "hide in menu" is the same ...
- If pages with type "Menu Separator" added and they are set to "hide in menu" the icon in page tree are not correct. T...
- 21:03 Operations Feature #60711 (Resolved): add input field for searching words in filter
- Done. Look here: https://github.com/kanow/operations
- 21:00 Operations Feature #72509 (Rejected): Get possibility to set a link in resource and vehicle to another detai...
- Will be handled here: https://github.com/kanow/operations/issues/8
- 20:56 Operations Bug #57794 (Rejected): Settings are showing after first saving plugin form
- 20:55 Operations Task #58377 (Rejected): add settings typoscript which filter is showing in form
- Rejected, can be done by exclude and adapt the template files.
Also available in: Atom