Karsten Nowak (undkonsorten)
- Registered on: 2009-07-23
- Last connection: 2019-04-28
- Operations (Leader, 2014-02-16)
- 14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #88228 (New): Exception on using reports module if extension additional_reports was using bef...
- I'm updating TYPO3 from 8.7 to 9.5. In 8.7 I used the reports module with installed additional_reports extension to s...
- 14:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #82116: Linkhandler doesn't build links when using registerPageTSConfigFile
- I can confirm this.
If I use the registerPageTSConfigFile it doesn't work.
It works with the m...
- 14:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #82208 (New): Checkbox not activated in constant editor on constant with type comment
- My use case:
* constant with type "comment" in constants editor with default value is "#"
* if I click on the edi...
- 21:44 Operations Task #80471 (Under Review): viewhelper f:format.crop has wrong default
- Have you a solution for this?
- 11:43 DRC News Comment Bug #80111: New comment not visible after reload the page if chaching is active and storagepid is...
- I have added a patch to solve this problem.
Used TYPO3 version is 7.6.x
- 22:25 Operations Operations DEV version for TYPO3 8.6
- Extension "operations" for firefighter reports is now available with a first version to run on TYPO3 8.6. For the mom...
- 12:31 DRC News Comment Bug #80111 (Resolved): New comment not visible after reload the page if chaching is active and st...
- If I add a new comment in frontend and send the form, then the new entry is not visible in the list after reload.
- 08:52 DRC News Comment Bug #80108 (Resolved): Missing persistence storagePid in TypoScript setup
- New comments will not be saved in defined storagePid (constants). They are every time saved at the current page (wher...
- 21:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #79684: Extbase validator StringLength fails on counting the length of text with umlauts
- Yes, I think it's soon enough. Thx.
I'm wondering that nobody else had this problem before. Maybe nobody checked le...
- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #79684 (Closed): Extbase validator StringLength fails on counting the length of text with uml...
- In extbase StringLength validator on line 59 @$stringLength = strlen($value);@ the length is wrong if umlaute (ä,ö,ü)...
Also available in: Atom