- Registered on: 2008-01-20
- Last connection: 2016-01-29
- Core (Honorary Member, 2015-06-15)
- TCEforms Refactoring (Leader, 2008-07-02)
- newloginbox (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- css_styled_imgtext (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- timtaw (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- kickstarter (Member, 2008-07-27)
- Redirect FE-User at Login (Member, 2008-08-05)
- news_pack (Leader, 2008-07-27)
- Extension Builder (Product Owner, 2009-06-13)
- BLE Project (Leader, 2011-03-12)
- Incubator (Co-Leader, 2011-07-13)
- Media Management (Member, 2011-10-18)
- TYPO3 Media Gallery (Leader, 2011-11-01)
- FAL Remote Processing (Co-Leader, 2012-05-03)
- FAL Documentation (Member, 2012-05-15)
- 14:07 Board (public) Archive: Association Strategy : RE: scenarios
- Hi Alain,
Alain Veuve wrote:
> Apart from this I can tell that my personal perception was that there is a clear t...
- 15:30 Core Bug #38749 (Resolved): Wrong relation count after FAL update wizard
- Applied in changeset commit:e2e83120dd4d8798f17d7e53972e3eb879165ce1.
- 11:48 Core Bug #38749 (Resolved): Wrong relation count after FAL update wizard
- After executing the FAL upgrade wizards, the field "image" in tt_content should contain the relation count but instea...
- 22:30 Core Feature #37251 (Resolved): Use FAL file extension filter in TCA
- Applied in changeset commit:bfc1fb5279a5c1496e08abc759c3877899c4f04e.
- 21:58 Incubator Revision bfc1fb52: [FEATURE] Use FAL file extension filter in TCA
- Change-Id: Ib85a55deae6e0d11669da804660630dbd95d9115
- 21:58 Incubator Revision 1b5cdc58: [FEATURE] Limit file extensions in FAL element browser
- Change-Id: Ic34befbdf4541a2837701cb75a51d500daada8d5
- 15:18 Core Feature #37249 (Resolved): TCEForms: Rendering different element browser type
- Applied in changeset commit:6498bbd20819b9b66b61529bc221e65734b5dde8.
- 10:10 Core Feature #37249: TCEForms: Rendering different element browser type
- The documentation for this change is not at: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/37458
- 10:09 TCA Reference Bug #37458 (Closed): Documentation for [FEATURE] Enable overriding element browser type
- Documentation for https://review.typo3.org/#/c/11268/
Two new option for fields of type "group":
- 10:03 Incubator Revision 6498bbd2: [FEATURE] Enable overriding element browser type
- Change-Id: I07e73b67a4714e1d2eae4695c690476ee85b13ae
Also available in: Atom