- Registered on: 2009-08-12
- Last connection: 2021-08-17
- 10:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #94913 (Needs Feedback): Fluid: <f:form> renderd as <form
- In my fluid-template I have a form build with ...
- 11:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #91379 (Closed): form: finisher configuration not visible
- In 9.5.17 when you create a form with the form wizard and you choose a finisher, the configuration is not visible.
- 07:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #75782: Massive performace problems in backend during work
- I would say yes, but not so fast as in 7. It takes longer till the effect happens, but it happens.
- 11:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #75782: Massive performace problems in backend during work
- Yes, Windows + Chrome on Client-Side.
I think, that the RTE is the cause of this problem. Maybe a memory problem w...
- 11:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #75782: Massive performace problems in backend during work
- It was discussed, but not resolved, because Mathias Schreiber used a Mac and could not confirm this problem. It seems...
- 15:03 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #76186 (Resolved): MarkerClusterer API moved
- The location of "google-maps-utility-library-v3" has changes to [http://googlemaps.github.io/libraries.html]
- 15:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #75782: Massive performace problems in backend during work
- I don't think it is a server-side problem.
My colleagues have the the same problems on different servers with diffe...
- 14:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #75782 (Closed): Massive performace problems in backend during work
- I'm using Opera 36.x to work with the backend. But Chrome 50.x has the same problems.
In the beginning everything ...
- 08:09 WEC Map Bug #62419: https - still content in http
- Thanks for your info:
Here the Link, which is still http://
- 11:44 WEC Map Bug #62419 (Closed): https - still content in http
- We are using the map in a secure website (https). In the map are some links hardcoded with http://...
Is it possible...
Also available in: Atom