- Registered on: 2009-08-12
- Last connection: 2019-10-21
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) (Member, 2012-09-17)
- Netresearch Easy Workspace (Leader, 2010-05-12)
- Semantic Templates (Leader, 2011-05-13)
- DAM Meta extraction services (Member, 2014-04-04)
- TYPO3 build tools (Co-Leader, 2013-01-15)
- LogWriter for FirePHP (Leader, 2015-05-26)
- Netresearch Content Delivery Network Helper (Leader, 2012-08-24)
- TemplaVoila tools for file based ds and mapping (Co-Leader, 2013-01-15)
- Multi-channel contexts (Co-Leader, Member, 2013-05-27)
- 08:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #89383: Restoring deleted content element in workspace fails
- A correct undo action would need to set "deleted=0" also on the workspace overlay record ("draft version').
- 15:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #89383 (New): Restoring deleted content element in workspace fails
- When trying to restore a deleted content element in a workspace, database gets inconsistent.
Steps to reproduce:
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #21299: Can't restore a deleted page in draft workspace
- This still happens on TYPO3 9.5.9.
When restoring the page in the workspace (via parent page context menu: history/u...
- 10:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #80292: Indexed search does not respect hyphens in search string
- This is still a problem with TYPO3 9 and current git.
We have this issue with mysql fulltext search:
# Search f...
- 11:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #85003: Workspace : no content show in preview frontend, if live page is hidden
- The patch from Gianluca Strafella in https://forge.typo3.org/issues/82462#note-10 solves this issue for us.
- 11:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #82221: Copying records with "flex" fields containing FAL IRRE relations fails to move copies...
- Screenshot of database data problem in sys_file_reference that occurs without the patch.
- 11:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #82221: Copying records with "flex" fields containing FAL IRRE relations fails to move copies...
- Patch for TYPO3 8.7.26
- 11:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #82221: Copying records with "flex" fields containing FAL IRRE relations fails to move copies...
- As far as I understood the code, the problem is that for non-flexform inline references, @DataHandler::remapListedDBR...
- 08:29 Simulate BE user on FE login Bug #34238: [BE][lockIP] issue
- This has been fixed with the release of 3.0.2
- 14:07 TYPO3 Core Feature #40503: XHTML 5
- - The XMLNS is necessary
- lang and xml:lang is optional
- closing tags is necessary for well-formed XML
Also available in: Atom