- Registered on: 2009-08-24
- Last connection: 2020-07-16
- Mail encryption for TYPO3 form handlers (Leader, 2015-07-20)
- 18:57 TYPO3 Core Feature #51245: DataMapper should use defaultquerySettings from repository
- Alexander Schnitzler wrote:
> This ticket has been rejected since the DataMapper must never use the repository setti...
- 11:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #82483 (Closed): Introduce FingersCrossed LogWriter
- I am just confused about this statement from the official logger documentation:
"An early return in the log() meth...
- 17:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #75399: Extbase: Class/Table Mapping doesn't work sometimes
- We experienced the same problem described in #6 in a multisite project.
In our case we used a basic EXT:news on si...
- 15:13 TYPO3 Core Feature #80289 (Closed): Alow to globally disable devLog
- Somehow I always assumed that @$GLOBALS["TYPO3_CONF_VARS"]['SYS']['enable_DLOG'] = 0@ globally disables devLog.
- 20:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #68494: Workspaces, move-placeholder for table "pages_language_overlay" processed although it's not supported
I made a change request for the master branch http://review.typo3.org/42064 to be backported to 6.2.
- 20:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #68494 (Closed): Workspaces, move-placeholder for table "pages_language_overlay" processed although it's not supported
- Debugging SQL errors in frontend (Unknown column 't3ver_move_id' in 'where clause') I discovered that the reason is i...
- 17:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #58528 (Rejected): config.prefixLocalAnchors causes GET parameters to be prepended to local anchors
I understand why the TS option config.prefixLocalAnchors is useful to prefix all local anchors with the relati...
- Just for reference in case somebody still has this problem with TYPO3 4. The patches disscussed here did work in our ...
- 18:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #53123: Is compressing external JS and CSS files necessary by default?
- I know this already, see "Of course there is the possibility to switch off compression for a file explicitly using in...
- 12:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #53123 (Closed): Is compressing external JS and CSS files necessary by default?
- I didn't make use of JS / CSS compressor to much, so I didn't notice the problem until now, where I have some externa...
Also available in: Atom