- Registered on: 2009-09-12
- Last connection: 2019-04-02
- 21:35 TYPO3 Core Feature #87691: Allow email adresses with "+" in GeneralUtility::validEmail()
- Hi Daniel,
Which TYPO3 version are you using? AFAIR, the validEmail method has changed some time ago, + should not...
- 15:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #87527 (Resolved): Exception on creating file with disallowed extension
- How to reproduce:
Create a text file in the file module with a disallowed extension, e.g. .shtml
The creation is de...
- 13:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #83809 (Resolved): ckeditor: custom config not loaded in flexform / problem determining pid
- When a new preset is configured with "RTE.default.preset = myCustomPreset", any "default" RTE should receive the myCu...
- 13:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #83777 (Closed): EXT form: uncaught exception in backend page module preview
- To protect the user editable form definitions, i configured a second file mount and moved the yaml files there.
- 20:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #80422: TYPO3 8.6.1 mixing FLUID and JS - CDATA doesn't work as before
- Might also be linked to #75138
- 20:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #80422: TYPO3 8.6.1 mixing FLUID and JS - CDATA doesn't work as before
- I don't know if the description from Thomas is what i stumpled up on: CDATA blocks are completely omitted from my out...
- 23:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #23705: sections in flexform check access to language 0 even if record is in another language
- disableChildren and friends has nothing to do with that issue
The access check for lang 0 is still there: https://...
- 13:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #79468: RTE breaks apart if you move it up or down
- I have to correct myself: this did not work in 6.2 either, but the Iframe sourcecode does not show up, it's just empt...
- 12:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #79468: RTE breaks apart if you move it up or down
- It seems like this is a general problem with Iframes that are moved in the DOM. An Iframe loses its state and is usua...
- 11:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #79468: RTE breaks apart if you move it up or down
- I have the same bug in TYPO3 7.6, this worked like a charm in 6.2 though
Also available in: Atom