- Registered on: 2009-09-12
- Last connection: 2021-09-13
- 06:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #94568: defLangBinding breaks web_layout
- I can confirm this bug, pretty irritating after doing a l10nmgr import and not seeing any content
- 10:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #93328: redirect for empty slug
- We just had this error on a site due to a misconfiguration of the editor role. They did not have the slug field after...
- 17:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #93079: Site appearing twice in HMENU Navigation in Workspace Preview
- I can confirm this bug.
As for the double menu entries: i tracked this down to https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/...
- 21:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #94047 (Resolved): Fluid based page module: wrong behavior with defLangBinding
- Prerequisite TSconfig: mod.web_layout.defLangBinding = 1
TYPO3 is running in version 10.4.15
If defLangBinding is...
- 08:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #65234: Unwanted p tag between UL and LI
- Thanks Patrick for mentioning csc, just stumbled over that misconfiguration. Why is the parseFunc part of csc or fsc?...
- 09:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #93373: Show complete URL in linkfield
- Awesome! Thank you for taking care Georg!
- 10:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #93261 (New): Wrong detection of MariaDB/MySQL version on Debian 9
- After having issues with a DB compare in a 10.4 instance with #93150 and the hint from Christian Kuhn, ich checked th...
- 19:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #93150: Update / change in Analyze Database Structure
- Ouch, i totally missed the requirements for MariaDB 10.2 in 10.4...
- 15:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #93221: Environment status: error message for disable_functions ist not helping
- I just checked the code for that error, and it just checks if there are any functions disabled, even if they are not ...
- 14:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #93221 (New): Environment status: error message for disable_functions ist not helping
- My hoster currently has proc_open included in the disable_functions, this causes errors with the new Symfony mailer.
Also available in: Atom