has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-09-15
- Last connection: 2015-02-27
- Advanced Banner Management (Leader, 2010-06-01)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2012-07-11)
- Community (Member, 2011-08-03)
- FPDF (Leader, 2013-04-29)
- GSA User Registration (Member, 2010-07-20)
- in2facebook (Member, 2012-11-09)
- KB Packman (Member, 2012-01-05)
- List generator (pt_list) (Member, 2010-03-11)
- mm_forum (Leader, 2012-01-27)
- mm_forum 2.0 (Member, 2012-01-27)
- mm_forum Messenger v2 (Member, 2012-05-30)
- MVC Base (Member, 2011-04-11)
- nc_cu3er (Member, 2011-02-16)
- Personalized Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2013-01-18)
- pt_jqueryui (Member, 2010-04-16)
- punkt.de Tools (pt_tools) (Member, 2010-08-24)
- TC Directmail (Leader, 2014-02-17)
- Team developer helpers (Leader, 2014-03-25)
- TYPO3 Quixplorer (Pending Member, 2014-04-13)
Reported issues: 211
- 01:11 mm_forum Bug #64864 (Resolved): [BUGFIX] $parser->setup can't be null
- Applied in changeset commit:c4b3be2bd2930d43612d5e7bbf864d2630b12188.
- 00:50 mm_forum Revision c4b3be2b: [BUGFIX] parser->setup must be an array
- Releases: master, 1.10
- 00:41 mm_forum Bug #65148 (Resolved): BB-Code-Buttons for Textformatting not visible.
- Applied in changeset commit:ecdef5635a94a3f00dc4bd039fdd5aa52af3d9d8.
- 00:26 mm_forum Revision ecdef563: [BUGFIX] BB-Buttons for Textformatting not visible
- Resolves: #65148
Releases: master, 1.10
- 23:35 mm_forum Bug #65148 (Accepted): BB-Code-Buttons for Textformatting not visible.
- thank you for debugging! i will provide a patch.
- 13:35 Core Feature #65069: Easy multiselect for checkboxes (for list view)
- see also https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-1005
- 12:24 Core Feature #65069 (New): Easy multiselect for checkboxes (for list view)
- In the list view you can easily select multiple lines with this nice usability feature:
- 19:11 Core Bug #30259: List view not loading data on pid 0 after switch from page modul
- well, if it is working in master, fine but in 4.6 it is not working but that version is not supported any more, right...
- 13:46 mm_forum Bug #64732: tx_mmforum_cache_file error in Backend
- Please no diff files. Make a "pull request" to gerrit please! That's a lot easier to handle. Here is how:
- 00:41 mm_forum Bug #64732: tx_mmforum_cache_file error in Backend
- will have a look into that. i thought i removed that caching class everywhere...
Also available in: Atom