- Registered on: 2009-09-15
- Last connection: 2021-05-11
- FPDF (Leader, 2013-04-29)
- MVC Base (Member, 2011-04-11)
- punkt.de Tools (pt_tools) (Member, 2010-08-24)
- List generator (pt_list) (Member, 2010-03-11)
- pt_jqueryui (Member, 2010-04-16)
- GSA User Registration (Member, 2010-07-20)
- TYPO3 Quixplorer (Pending Member, 2014-04-13)
- nc_cu3er (Member, 2011-02-16)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2012-07-11)
- in2facebook (Member, 2012-11-09)
- Personalized Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2013-01-18)
- TC Directmail (Leader, 2014-02-17)
- 22:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #93207 (Closed): Duplicate error message in AjaxDataHandler.ts
- I noticed that handleErrors is called twice in Build/Sources/TypeScript/backend/Resources/Public/TypeScript/AjaxDataH...
- 17:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #92357: Extbase / Symfony: Domain Object Validation with Lazy Loading ignores Getters
- I'm having the exact same bug and I'm totally stuck as I have a lazy dependency to static_countries and extbase tries...
- 23:03 TYPO3 Core Feature #93112 (New): Import whole directories in sites yaml files
- Symfony itself supports importing whole folders with this syntax: https://symfony.com/blog/new-in-symfony-3-3-import-...
- 02:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #92399: Scheduler tasks are executed in the same php process
- Hi Daniel, uploading patches is not the right way to contribute to the core as somebody still needs to add the code c...
- 18:20 Static Info Tables Feature #91626: Remove any code related to TYPO3 prior to 9 LTS
- @Stanislas Please don't release a new minor version when you remove compatibility with older TYPO3 versions. This is ...
- 13:15 Licensing Team Wiki edit: Basic_information_about_TYPO3_licenses (#7)
- remove Flow and Neos
- 23:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #91134: The object of type "<Model>" given to update must be persisted already, but is new.
- yes can be closed. I just can't change the status myself.
- 12:49 TYPO3 Core Bug #91134: The object of type "<Model>" given to update must be persisted already, but is new.
- Fixed with TYPO3 10.4.
- 23:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #91134 (Closed): The object of type "<Model>" given to update must be persisted already, but is new.
- The first time this bug appeared is in TYPO3 10. It was working properly in previous versions (I tested TYPO3 9 and 8...
- 22:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #90300 (Rejected): Make JsonResponse public API
- At the moment the class \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Http\JsonResponse is marked as internal. Why not make it public?
Also available in: Atom