has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-09-15
- Last connection: 2015-03-27
- Advanced Banner Management (Leader, 2010-06-01)
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2012-07-11)
- CCDebug (Leader, 2015-03-24)
- Community (Member, 2011-08-03)
- FPDF (Leader, 2013-04-29)
- GSA User Registration (Member, 2010-07-20)
- in2facebook (Member, 2012-11-09)
- KB Packman (Member, 2012-01-05)
- List generator (pt_list) (Member, 2010-03-11)
- mm_forum (Leader, 2012-01-27)
- mm_forum 2.0 (Member, 2012-01-27)
- mm_forum Messenger v2 (Member, 2012-05-30)
- MVC Base (Member, 2011-04-11)
- nc_cu3er (Member, 2011-02-16)
- Personalized Direct Mail Subscription (Leader, 2013-01-18)
- pt_jqueryui (Member, 2010-04-16)
- punkt.de Tools (pt_tools) (Member, 2010-08-24)
- TC Directmail (Leader, 2014-02-17)
- Team developer helpers (Leader, 2014-03-25)
- TYPO3 Quixplorer (Pending Member, 2014-04-13)
Reported issues: 214
- 13:26 Documentation Rendering Feature #65931 (Accepted): Allow syntax highlighting of PHP in reST for fragments
- in github you can syntax highlight a block with the following annotation:...
- 02:55 Base Package (aka typo3_src) Bug #54473: Fatal error after install
- it's probably because of the autoloader.
- 04:57 Core Bug #65654: Error code 1238108067 exists twice
- ups, TYPO3 version is lower than 6.0. saw that the error messages are translateable from 6.0 on. Is it possible to ge...
- 04:50 Core Bug #65654 (New): Error code 1238108067 exists twice
- Error Code 1238108067 exists twice in exbase which is bad if you want to translate the error messages by error code.
- 19:39 mm_forum Bug #64865 (Resolved): [BUGFIX] Havealook list is not rendered
- Applied in changeset commit:d07964abf0c96a484bf3eb9d810b974f0a59ea33.
- 19:19 mm_forum Revision d07964ab: [BUGFIX] Havealook list is not rendered
- Releases: master, 1.10
- 19:15 mm_forum Bug #64865: [BUGFIX] Havealook list is not rendered
- github repo is readonly. please fork the repo on git.typo3.org next time.
- 19:09 mm_forum Bug #65565 (Resolved): class.tx_mmforum.pi1.php
- Applied in changeset commit:22a108ad73b7c083e7555c0223a6fe2ecef3e022.
- 18:55 mm_forum Revision 22a108ad: [BUGFIX] use of wrong variable in hook
- Resolves: #65565
Releases: master, 1.10
- 19:33 Extension Builder Task #65547: Generate Fluid templates with fluid namespaces
- this is maybe good for the documentation: http://insight.helhum.io/post/85031122475/xml-schema-auto-completion-in-php...
Also available in: Atom