- Registered on: 2009-09-21
- Last connection: 2019-04-14
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) (Leader, 2010-05-21)
- contagged (Co-Leader, 2014-09-15)
- Advanced Frontend Editing (Member, 2012-06-25)
- Backend ACLs (Member, 2013-12-02)
- BLE Project (Member, 2011-07-21)
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Member, 2017-10-16)
- Media Management (Co-Leader, 2011-10-08)
- aloha (Member, 2015-03-12)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2014-01-24)
- DAM for Content elements (Leader, 2011-10-10)
- DAM Category Editor (Leader, 2011-10-10)
- DAM Indexing (Leader, 2011-10-10)
- DAM Meta extraction services (Leader, 2011-10-10)
- News event (Member, 2014-11-20)
- 21:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #81684: Flexform sections can't be created until content element is saved
- Did any of the watchers find a solution to this yet?
- 14:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #85063: \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\Typolink\PageLinkBuilder::build doesn't honor l18n_cfg settings
- The code introduced to TYPO3 8.7 breaks a use-case of mine. I'm not sure if it is valid, so I hope someone can help m...
- 21:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #80944: Inline records are duplicated upon saving the master record
- The link to documentation is broken, see here:
- 17:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #87049 (Needs Feedback): Workspace Preview Info is rendered with pointer-events: none
- The Workspace Preview information contains a link to leave the Preview mode:
- 20:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #81684: Flexform sections can't be created until content element is saved
- I have the same issue. Somehow it only seems to be an issue of you use type @array@. I will see what I find out.
- 16:45 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #58674: Drag & drop doesn't work if you have to scroll
- This was working in TYPO3 6.2 (GE 3.3.4), but somehow doesn't in TYPO3 8.7 (GE 8.2.1). You cannot scroll anymore whil...
- 09:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #84708: Option "nonSelectableLevels" doesn't work in select fields with renderType "selectTree"
- I can confirm this. It used to work at least in TYPO3 6.2.
- 09:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #82032: Copying page containing tt_content irre elements causes error
- Same problem here with EXT:gridelements.
- 09:17 freeCap CAPTCHA Bug #82716: Migrate from mcrypt to openssl
- Great, thanks!
- 19:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #82750 (New): Workspace preview doesn't preview MM relations properly
- If the workspace preview is used to preview a record of an Extbase extension having an m:n relation, the relation dat...
Also available in: Atom