- Registered on: 2009-10-24
- Last connection: 2021-06-17
- TYPO3 Core (Co-Leader, 2014-10-24)
- FluidBackporter (Member, 2013-01-05)
- COA_GO (Member, 2012-02-21)
- kb_imageedit (Member, 2009-10-26)
- AJAX user login (Member, 2012-04-01)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- TYPO3 CMS - What's New (Inactive Member, 2014-04-15)
- TYPO3.pl - Website (Member, 2013-10-21)
- 19:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #93729: Wrong check for undefined in DateTimePicker
- any hints how to reproduce it? CR seems easy, but would like to give "verified" vote too.
- 16:42 TYPO3 Core Feature #81906 (Closed): Better performance for translated FileReference entities - new index in sys_file_reference
- Seems the problem is already solved, if not please let us know.
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Task #53467 (Rejected): Improve flush by tag performance for the file cache backend
- Issue was solved by using simpler (no taggable file backend) when we don' need tags.
- 16:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #88097 (Resolved): Page tree data fetching is using a huge amount of memory in PHP
- already solved in 10 and 9 with https://forge.typo3.org/issues/88943
- 16:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #92856 (New): "Admin Panel" naming confusing
- New TYPO3 users are confusing "Admin Panel" with TYPO3 Backend, as in many other systems (WP, Drupal, Magento,...) th...
- 22:21 TYPO3 Core Task #92574 (Resolved): Remove unneeded BE user context set up from TreeController test
- Applied in changeset commit:4a5768c3e6f30b4dd59abe111f4e84d914aec46d.
- 20:07 TYPO3 Core Revision 4a5768c3: [TASK] Remove unneeded BE user context set up from TreeController test
- The BE user aspect is correctly initialized since TestingFramework 6.4.6
So the initailization can be removed from th...
- 14:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #92745: Page tree is not synchronized with Bookmark
there is an JS API for selecting page tree nodes.
- 19:30 TYPO3 Core Task #92724 (Resolved): Add page ID prefix to page cache and lock identifiers
- Applied in changeset commit:57af29e4ee52f51bffd8e8f563342d4c521764c9.
- 19:25 TYPO3 Core Revision 57af29e4: [TASK] Add page ID prefix to page cache and lock identifiers
- This make it easier to debug/monitor cache/lock related issues.
Also available in: Atom