- Registered on: 2009-10-24
- Last connection: 2019-01-15
- TYPO3 Core (Co-Leader, 2014-10-24)
- Community (Leader, 2011-01-29)
- FluidBackporter (Member, 2013-01-05)
- COA_GO (Member, 2012-02-21)
- kb_imageedit (Member, 2009-10-26)
- AJAX user login (Member, 2012-04-01)
- purge (Member, 2012-12-08)
- Extbase Persistence Rework (Member, 2012-04-14)
- TYPO3 CMS - What's New (Inactive Member, 2014-04-15)
- TYPO3.pl - Website (Member, 2013-10-21)
- 21:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #85726: Preview of page not working when publish date is set
- @Steffen, is the fix for master (v9) the same/similar to v8? Then the patch needs to be pushed first to master branch...
- 21:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #82100 (Resolved): Backend Form Dataprovider load every foreign Entity, not only the related one
- Applied in changeset commit:be62d64d6b17b51b997cd88c5da7805587fc93db.
- 21:11 TYPO3 Core Revision be62d64d: [BUGFIX] Improve Performance for Inline Elements
- Invisible and not translated records will not be retrieved anymore.
Currently every inline element will be translate...
- 09:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #57272: Extbase doesn't handle FAL translations correctly
- Hi Jonas,
Thanks for your comment.
I agree that it's a pitty the patch was not backported to v8.
As you have figu...
- 19:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #65859: Support l10n_mode in extbase
- So querying works but data is not propagated when saving a record through extbase?
This is because extbase doesnt us...
- 11:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #86619 (Resolved): Extbase translation handling for detail page not working
- Applied in changeset commit:5e0305969800cb1cd61c098e2c09cab773c54717.
- 10:45 TYPO3 Core Revision 5e030596: [BUGFIX] Bring back findByUid behavior for L>0
- findByUid as well as getObjectByIdentifier will always overlay records
to a language from the global context.
- 21:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #86605 (Closed): Error when trying to display categories through a backend module
- 21:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #86605 (Resolved): Error when trying to display categories through a backend module
- Alresdy fixed
- 18:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #86662 (New): Exception "Language 40 does not exist on site site1" when entering the list vie...
- I have a page which is translated to language uid:40.
Unfortunatelly the language is not yet configured in the site ...
Also available in: Atom