- Registered on: 2008-04-26
- Last connection: 2018-08-22
- Nivo Slider (Leader, 2010-04-23)
- 12:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #77866: Link to file in RTE does not prevent deleting this file in the File List
- For me the reference count is also increased when linking to a file in the RTE and I too see this confirmation dialog...
- 11:24 TYPO3 Core Bug #77866: Link to file in RTE does not prevent deleting this file in the File List
- I just stumbled over the same problem (in 7.6 and 8.7). Patrick isn't talking about inserting an image in the rte, bu...
- 16:28 TYPO3 Core Task #83776: Definition of goals to create the stories
- I'm currently avoiding something like gridelements completely - just using "components" taylored to the customers nee...
- 10:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #81478 (New): Datepicker in backend - unlogical behaviour with keyboard navigation
- In the TYPO3 backend you have a datepicker in the date fields. When you click in the input field and change the day m...
- 10:06 TYPO3 Core Feature #78036 (New): Renaming of a folder in the filelist should adjust filemounts accordingly
- If you rename a folder in the filelist and have a filemount on that folder, the filemount is not adjusted accordingly...
- 16:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #77917 (New): Can't save image metadata in a translated content element in draft workspace
- I have a standard text-image element (with an image inside) on the page with the default language and I'm working in ...
- 16:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #75338 (Accepted): Replacing a youtube/vimeo video in filelist not possible
- It isn't possible to replace an uploaded youtube video in the filelist. If I want to do this, I always get the file u...
- 09:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #72124: Make it visual more clear which button of the confirm dialog is highlited
- Yes, that's also my opinion. Make both buttons initially grey and highlight the active button orange. I wrote this in...
- 23:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #72099: The active button in the backend dialogs should also have the highlight color
- But the different color is important for the user. Visually the OK button is highlighted, in focus or active - whatev...
- 10:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #72099 (Rejected): The active button in the backend dialogs should also have the highlight color
- I have a problem with the buttons in the dialogs in the TYPO3 backend. When the dialog is displayed, the destructive ...
Also available in: Atom