Can't save image metadata in a translated content element in draft workspace
I have a standard text-image element (with an image inside) on the page with the default language and I'm working in a draft workspace. I translated the element (in the workspace) and now want to change the imate title (in the translated element, still in the workspace). My changes don't get saved there. I have to do this in the live workspace in order to persist my title changes. Tried with TYPO3 7.6.10.
Updated by Riccardo De Contardi about 3 years ago
This issue seems still reproducible on 10.0.0-dev (latest master)
I followed this test procedure:
- fresh TYPO3 installation with a "draft" workspace
- default language (e.g. Italian) and an additional language (e.g. English)
- a page ("PROVA") in italian, translated in english ("TEST")
1. LIVE workspace, Default language > page "PROVA"
1.1. Create a CE "Text and Images" and add an Image
1.2. Add a title to the image e.g. "Immagine di prova", save it
2. Go to draft workspace
3. Page module > Languages view > "TEST" > click on "Translate" button
3.1. Select "Translate" mode
4. Edit the translated content element > Images tab
- the "title" of the translated image is "[Translate to English:] Immagine di prova"
- the title is editable
- if you edit it and try to save, it is reverted to its original value "[Translate to English:] Immagine di prova"