- Registered on: 2009-11-23
- Last connection: 2013-05-21
- 23:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #20767: wrong getData behaviour with field parameter
- Nope, still the same. Of course it is not actual for me now, but in general i think this could be a nice feature if u...
- 00:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #31209: CONTENT still can't select records from rootpage
- Well, i'll better stay on 4.5.latest till this issue will be fixed... Just curious - shouldn't be such core-functiona...
- 17:49 TYPO3.SwiftMailer Feature #32275 (New): New email sending mode
- In addition to smtp, php-mail and local file delivering method it might be helpful to add "database" method with corr...
- 23:50 TYPO3.SwiftMailer Bug #32228 (New): Cyrillic letters in mail aliases cause silent process fail
- Simple to reproduce:...
- 13:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #31209: CONTENT still can't select records from rootpage
- It seems to be resolved in current trunk. Hopefully it will be released in 4.6.1
- 13:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #25149: Upgrading 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 breaks FE & BE ("lang extension not loaded")
- with smart settings eAccelerator is checking for last modification time of file before get them from cache
- 18:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #25169 (Closed): "Functions ->Create Multipe pages" doesn't respect custom page types
- Module for bulk creating of pages doesn't respect my custom page types added via TCA.
(issue imported from #...
- 18:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #25149: Upgrading 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 breaks FE & BE ("lang extension not loaded")
- Manual clearing of temp_* files in typo3conf solved this situation for me this morning
- 14:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #24318: Unnessessary serializing for memcached with variablefrontend
- Such unexpectable array storing is bug and it was resolved in summer 2010 (the same link as above) http://pecl.php.ne...
- 11:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #24318: Unnessessary serializing for memcached with variablefrontend
- Are you sure APC can store objects? Can you proof that? I ask because in this bug-discussion http://pecl.php.net/bugs...
Also available in: Atom