- Registered on: 2009-11-30
- Last connection: 2019-05-04
- 20:03 Static Info Tables (de) Bug #82937: composer.json: Wrong require section
- It would be great to have this extension fully working with composer and also TYPO3 9.5 LTS
Could the extension au...
- 18:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #88082 (Accepted): FrontendUserImageUpdateWizard fails, when there are multiple storages
- The FrontendUserImageUpdateWizard copies images from /uploads/pics/ to fileadmin/_migrated/, but fails to lookup the ...
- 18:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #85622: itemsProcFunc in TCA -> select with foreign_table works not correctly
- Same problem here too. There is a pending patch on Gerrit (https://review.typo3.org/c/Packages/TYPO3.CMS/+/57185), wh...
- 07:36 TYPO3 Core Bug #69223: dumpFileContents does not work when ['FE']['compressionLevel'] > 0
- Yes I verified this with TYPO3 9.5 and the problem is still valid, since the method @dumpFileContents@ is still the ...
- 07:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #86917: Missing support for options in "Execute console commands" scheduler task
- Rendering options as checkboxes is not sufficient, since options may also require additional input values (e.g. -p or...
- 20:42 TYPO3 Core Task #87698 (Closed): Console scheduler task should allow to configure options too
- A Symfony console command can have both arguments and options, but the TYPO3 scheduler task "Execute console commands...
- 14:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #86701: Setting different link targets in Link Browser does not work properly
- Oh yes, this is the same issue. Could you please set this issue as related to #83754 or close this one?
- 13:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #86701 (Closed): Setting different link targets in Link Browser does not work properly
- As part of the RTE configuration (either yaml File or PageTS) you can define the default target attribute for links i...
- 14:22 TYPO3 Core Feature #85865: TCA default value should accept LLL:EXT syntax
- Thanks for pointing out the disadvantages. I think placeholders are a good option to achieve my needs.
If no one ...
- 15:29 TYPO3 Core Feature #85865 (Closed): TCA default value should accept LLL:EXT syntax
- It should be possible to control the default value of a TCA field using the LLL:EXT syntax like shown below...
Also available in: Atom