- Registered on: 2009-11-30
- Last connection: 2019-09-20
- 13:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #89212: Delete page in page tree via drag and drop in bottom area is gone away
- Ahh, I didn’t realize that and thought the feature is gone. Thanks for your help. Issue can be closed.
- 21:48 TYPO3 Core Bug #89212 (Closed): Delete page in page tree via drag and drop in bottom area is gone away
- Since TYPO3 9 the functionality to delete a page in the page tree via drag and drop is not available anymore. In v8 i...
- 10:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #88795: Firefox wants to save the rsa encrypted password instead of the plain text password
- Okay, thanks.
- 13:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #88795 (New): Firefox wants to save the rsa encrypted password instead of the plain text pass...
- I am not sure if this is since the last Firefox update. I am using Firefox 68. When I login Firefox asks me to save t...
- 15:52 TYPO3 Core Feature #88763 (New): Dynamic creation of upload folder for upload field
- I would like to have uploaded files in a special folder, e.g. with the value of the last name field. Like this:
- 15:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #88229 (New): levelmedia: -1,slide does not work / is buggy when using Redis for cache_rootline
- I have header images from the page resources. And I configured Redis for cache_rootline like this:
- 16:59 TYPO3 Core Feature #88056: mode insertIfNoUpdatePossible
- I mean any where clause. If the where clause fails, it should insert instead of update.
E.g. a specific tt_addres...
- 15:45 TYPO3 Core Feature #88056 (Needs Feedback): mode insertIfNoUpdatePossible
- Formhandler had the option insertIfNoUpdatePossible for records which did not exist. So if the where clause fails, an...
- 12:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #88037 (Closed): Frontend login ignores defined storage pid
- I have a login form where only users should be able to login which are stored in a certain folder. I have defined sto...
- 22:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #87998: Error handling on multidomain
- This can be closed. I found an additional configuration in AdditionalConfiguration.php I made a few years ago. Sorry,...
Also available in: Atom