- Registered on: 2009-12-05
- Last connection: 2014-08-13
- Password Expiry and Reset (Member, 2013-01-16)
- 13:32 URL Tools Bug #50455: Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::pageNotFoundAndExit()
- I see this same error on TYPO3 6.2.4 and df_tools 1.7.1.
- 01:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #30643: Fatal Error in Workspaces preview
- I have encountered this problem again on 4.5.19. The object $GLOBALS['BE_USER'] is NULL if the backend user is curren...
- 02:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #30643: Fatal Error in Workspaces preview
- I'd like to re-open this because I got the same(?) error in 4.5.11.
While I cannot reproduce the problem on anothe...
- 05:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #32263: HTML entity is inserted before and after HTML Tags
- I think it would be best to revert the bugfix that led to this problem until a better solution exists.
IMHO, the bug...
- 13:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #32963 (Closed): BE language in user settings not preset
- When editing the user settings, the language does not get preset. If editing a user without manually restoring the la...
- 13:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #32962 (Closed): Cannot enable live workspace in user account
- When trying to enable permissions on the live workspace for a user, this change is not saved.
Even updating a user w...
- 15:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #32263: HTML entity is inserted before and after HTML Tags
- Any progress on this one? I have to deal with rather cranky editors that complain that their pages are getting all me...
- 10:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #28967: JSON arrays in AJAX response sometimes incomplete
- Another clue I just found...
Copying the whole page in draft means that the problem does not affect the copy. I ca...
- 07:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #28967: JSON arrays in AJAX response sometimes incomplete
- I'll have a crack at reproducing it on a test system with an introduction package. However, the error is very erratic...
- 06:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #28967 (Closed): JSON arrays in AJAX response sometimes incomplete
- I've posted this on the dev list before and cannot get to the bottom of it. The problem seems to erratically go away ...
Also available in: Atom