- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2021-11-12
- 15:58 TYPO3 Core Bug #94823: sanitizeHtml disables email when config.spamProtectEmailAddresses is enabled
- Duplicate of #94776
- 15:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #94823 (Closed): sanitizeHtml disables email when config.spamProtectEmailAddresses is enabled
- After update to TYPO3 10.4.19 I discovered that email addresses where not properly rendered. The href attribute is mi...
- 09:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #94240: Respect multibyte characters in indexed_search search words
- I can confirm this issue with columns index_phash.item_description and index_fulltext.fulltextdata in TYPO3 10.4.16.
- 09:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #94128 (Closed): Indexed_Search indexer inserts float into smallint field
- The bug from https://forge.typo3.org/issues/91660 exists in TYPO3 8.7 ELTS, too.
This should be fixed for the ELTS v...
- 07:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #94004 (New): Automatic update of subpages slugs ignores columnsOverrides
- When updating the slug of a parent page the slugs of the subpages are automatically changed.
But the change only use...
- 07:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #94003: Automatic update of subpages slugs not working for copy of subtree
- Maybe it would be more consistent if the slugs of the copied subpages would be changed according to the change of the...
- 07:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #94003 (New): Automatic update of subpages slugs not working for copy of subtree
- The slug updater for subpages checks if the old slug of the parent page is part of the slug of the child pages. Other...
- 13:32 TYPO3 Core Task #93294: Improve automatic slug handling
- Another problem:
The slug updater for subpages checks if the old slug of the parent page is part of the slug of the ...
- 10:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #91061: Locallang file not properly used for TCA type select items in 9.5.15
- I tested on another installation without this failure. So may be some other issue or no issue at all. I have to test ...
- 11:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #91062 (Closed): MM select displays not saved items in 9.5.15
- When using a MM select with renderType selectMultipleSideBySide the left field shows the first element of the right f...
Also available in: Atom