- Registered on: 2008-05-09
- Last connection: 2016-05-03
- AOE advanced realurl path (Leader, 2008-08-12)
- crawler (Co-Leader, 2008-12-22)
- Imagemap Wizard (Co-Leader, 2008-10-01)
- VFS (Leader, 2009-09-17)
- Lowlevel tasks (Co-Leader, 2009-10-29)
- Sprite icon overview (Leader, 2010-07-24)
- JW Player (Member, 2011-03-30)
- AJAX user login (Co-Leader, 2011-09-20)
- TYPO3 agencies (Leader, 2012-04-14)
- Advanced Caching API (Member, 2011-09-16)
- cacheinfo (Leader, 2011-09-17)
- 00:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #21924 (Resolved): suggest wizard does not work properly with TCA fields of type "select"
- Applied in changeset commit:b427ae1086a6041a69ba2466c4860c4c70a70d17.
- 00:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #33956 (Closed): FAL is not yet compatible with the tceform placeholder feature
- 09:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #31295 (Resolved): t3lib_beFunc::thumbCode doesn't respect "file_refernce" types
- Applied in changeset commit:3693037c741cd191f0232170c958dcd2d477b95a.
- 14:41 Editorial Team Task #31103: Mailing list section
- I assume that the editorial team is the better place to resolve this.
- 14:36 Editorial Team Bug #43664 (Resolved): History ends 2002
- An issues which wasn't discussed during the Relaunch, atm the history ends 2002 which is not truly right:
- 15:18 TYPO3 Core Feature #43618: modified files info (like in old Developer Info)
- Imho not needed in times of easy to use VCS software.
- 14:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #32890 (Resolved): livesearch toolbar
- Applied in changeset commit:c1a22997a8c0fd35675cde293384acaac281eb30.
- 21:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #31121 (Resolved): Next/Prev buttons use too much space in splitview header
- Applied in changeset commit:25158dd215d31c50edca5811dae287000c1d2b31.
- 21:00 TYPO3 Core Revision 3073ff79: [BUGFIX] Narrow down preview header to fit smaller screens
- Current implementation breaks the header of the preview-screen
on smaller resolutions. The attached patch makes sure ...
- 23:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #41962: Wrong escapted RegEx in core/Classes/Database/SoftReferenceIndex.php
- Sorry - actually I tried to fix this directly but couldn't come up with a quick solution. Once you trigger the "Check...
Also available in: Atom