Moved translated content elements are in wrong colpos
Imagine 2 pages, both with a page_language_overlay and a contentelement with a language overlay.
If a content element in sys_language=0 is moved to the 2nd page, the page module shows both new content elements in sys_language = 0. If the one content element which has been moved and is a translation, is opend, then english is selected as language (so this is correct).
IMO there are 2 possible places where this can be fixed:
- Adopt the page module, imo the place is in tx_cms_layout.php
- or better idea: a moved placeholder should not loose its colPos
Updated by Georg Ringer almost 12 years ago
no sorry it is about the sys_language_uid.how to test:
- Go to live workspace and create 2 pages, on both a content element
- (Still in live) translate pages + content elements
- Switch to draft ws
- cut one one content element and paste it after the another one at the other page
- you will see that the translated content element got moved too (which is correct) but the translated content element is shown in default language!