- Registered on: 2010-01-04
- Last connection: 2011-08-23
- GSoC 2011: Static File Caching (Pending Member, 2011-06-26)
- 15:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #28451 (Rejected): t3lib_cache_frontend_VariableFrontend and igbinary: igbinary_unserialize_s...
- I get an "igbinary_unserialize_string: end-of-data" warning when using the igbinary tool to unserialize php strings.....
- 16:35 Commenting system (comments) Bug #26991 (Closed): Error Messages Label "Error:" not deletable via _LOCAL_LANG ... mechanism
each error message is prepended by "Error:" ... why is this so ? No usability reason to flag a clearly layoute...
- 11:03 Front End User Registration Bug #26778 (Closed): missing and required labels of new added field aren't parsed
- The missing and required labels for a newly and correctly added field are not parsed, although everything is setup as...
- 10:29 JW Player Bug #25875 (Resolved): JS Libs are included first place in document head
- It would be better to place the jwplayer.js and tx_jwplayer.js with includeJSFooterlibs, so jQuery is included (mostl...
- 11:22 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #13889: Demographic results not stored in tt_address and/or fe_users table
- Any news on that subject ? I have users in tt_address and fe_users table and invite them with authCode. If they log i...
- 21:16 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #13889 (Closed): Demographic results not stored in tt_address and/or fe_users table
I'm evaluating ke_questionnaire (free) with my TYPO3 4.5.2 Dev-Stock. It seems that
1. user-input in demo...
- 15:19 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Feature #13824 (Closed): Make fields in demographic questions sortable
it would be nice, if the fields in demographic can be sorted - either in the template file or in the flexform....
- 17:43 Faceted Search Major Feature #13486 (Rejected): Index FE-Output created with Typoscript
is there a possibility to index output created by Typoscript - Objects i.e. HMENUs or just any cObject Type th...
- 16:40 mm_forum Bug #12580 (Needs Feedback): Marker ###FORUMPATH### not parsed in all subparts
the marker ###FORUMPATH### is not parsed, when i have the "edit post" dialogue open.
Plz check and correct yo...
- 13:36 DEV3 Bug #9694: DEV³ and Zend Studio 7.2.0 Windows 7
- Sry, wrong screenshot - seems to be a version number error - maybe just recompile necessary ?
Also available in: Atom