t3lib_cache_frontend_VariableFrontend and igbinary: igbinary_unserialize_string: end-of-data
I get an "igbinary_unserialize_string: end-of-data" warning when using the igbinary tool to unserialize php strings... the full Warning is:
PHP Warning: igbinary_unserialize_string: end-of-data in /var/lib/typo3src/typo3_src-4.5.3/t3lib/cache/frontend/class.t3lib_cache_frontend_variablefrontend.php line 121
This only happens in extbase/fluid extensions and only with igbinary, when i disable it the warning disappears...
could you provide a tiny example extension, to reproduce this?
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Is this warning raised in master (4.6) as well? If yes, could you please show your specific cache configuration for the cache that throws the error? Can you provide a unit test that raises this warning?
- Target version changed from 4.5.4 to 4.5.6
- Target version changed from 4.5.6 to 4.5.8
- Target version changed from 4.5.8 to 4.5.12
Could it be (could you check) if this is maybe a problem with the columns used to store the data? Currently those are "TEXT". You might want to check changing them to "BLOB".
It would be great to get this resolved, with your help maybe.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
No feedback or confirmation after over 90 days. Closed.
- Status changed from Closed to Accepted
- Assignee set to Nicole Cordes
- Target version changed from 4.5.12 to next-patchlevel
- PHP Version deleted (
- Is Regression set to No
If the type is changed from mediumtext to mediumblob no warning is thrown anymore. Should be updated to support igbinary PHP extension
Which tables where affected that you need to change the datatype for? Which releases, in case you still remember? Could you maybe send a patch to gerrit even?
For which tables? Otherwise we don't know what to fix imho ...
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Rejected
Not a critical issue. As decided by Ernesto we won't have this in 4.5 anymore, sorry. For those who need it, please execute the db-change manually.
Is already mediumblob in >=6.1.
Also available in: Atom