- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2021-03-02
- 10:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #71245: Undelete does not restore inline records
- So we're on 10 LTS (with 11 on the horizon) and this problem still persists. If cascading delete is (sensibly) the de...
- 16:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #87617: Change of flexform definition leads to duplicate data
- @Jonas Eberle: sorry for taking so long to answer your question. Yes, in a (somewhat limited) test I just ran, the cl...
- 10:08 TYPO3 Core Bug #93840 (New): RouteEnhancers with no arguments don't work
- I've had a similar problems as described in this post https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59563985/typo3-9-routing-en...
- 09:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #93100: ExtbasePluginEnhancer produces unnecessary cHash
- > Maybe this is to be expected if the value space is as big as yours (34^15). There is a limit somewhere of 10000, at...
- 17:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #88936: TCA config.default value can not be localized
- I know I'm late to the party and this issue is closed.
But I'd still like to weigh in on one aspect:
Your rejecting ...
- 10:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #91846 (Closed): Middleware typo3/cms-frontend/base-redirect-resolver: error in 'after' configuration
- In the registration of the typo3/cms-frontend/base-redirect-resolver middleware the after array specifies:...
- 15:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #91625: UriBuilder: inconsistent behaviour between application contexts Development + Production
- @Christian Eßl: sorry, I somehow missed your comment...
Yes, this was done with the latest V9 version.
As for y...
- 19:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #91156: Double Action execution if redirect at its end
- This seems related to caching -> check out #88628. After switching my action to non-cacheable, I no longer get the do...
- 19:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #91156: Double Action execution if redirect at its end
- I can confirm this (for V9). In my case, I have an action that adds new objects to a repository and issues a flash me...
- 19:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #91625 (Closed): UriBuilder: inconsistent behaviour between application contexts Development + Production
- I have a class method that gets called by a hook of felogin.
In this method I use the uriFor() method of UriBuilde...
Also available in: Atom