- 22:07 Extension Builder Bug #48457: No Domainmodeling interface when grid elements installed
- Nico de Haen wrote:
> Is this still an issue?
Yes, it is. Frech 6.2.3 installation, extension_builder 6.2.0. Grid...
- 09:20 Core Bug #26400: htmlArea RTE not loaded in Firefox
- Hm, I too can't reproduce it anymore. Even though I tested it quite thoroughly it might have been a local and tempora...
- 20:54 Core Bug #26400: htmlArea RTE not loaded in Firefox
- @RTE.classesAnchor.mail.titleText >@
does not solve the issue. But - strange enough - if I change one of the "mail...
- 11:47 Core Bug #26400 (Closed): htmlArea RTE not loaded in Firefox
- The following page tsconfig prevents htmlArea RTE to be loaded in Firefox (3.6.16). tsconfig is loaded as external fi...
- 19:24 Core Feature #19465: Configuration enhancement for indexed_search
- Great enhancement - thanks! Would like to see it implemented soon.
- 15:06 Core Bug #22062: Include BE:forceCharset config option
- Hi Xavier,
I disagree with vour note #0034986: Unfortunatly
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['setDBinit'] = SE...
- 10:57 Core Bug #20541: Problem with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->recordRegister
- I agree: The debuging option added by Stefan is very helpfull indeed.
(not Martin ;-)
- 09:58 Core Bug #20541: Problem with $GLOBALS['TSFE']->recordRegister
- I confirm the bug and the fix by Stefan Froemken. I think this is a severe bug.
Tried to build a hierarchical stru...
- 12:14 Core Bug #20358: htmlArea RTE: Broken link to css in some dialogue windows with Firefox 3.0.9 and TYPO...
- Tried the patch and it worked. Thanks!
- 13:29 Core Bug #18980: warnings interferee with the save buttons.
- I would like to confirm this issue. I just had a phone call by an BE user who could not save a content element becaus...
Also available in: Atom