- Registered on: 2010-01-18
- Last connection: 2019-05-21
- TYPO3 Core (Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- 12:06 TYPO3 Core Bug #88534: RecordsXmlSitemapDataProvider does not allow reversed sorting
- For an RSS Feed.
(Otherwise the sorting option in general wouldn't be needed)
- 21:19 TYPO3 Core Bug #88534 (New): RecordsXmlSitemapDataProvider does not allow reversed sorting
- For things like news items you usually want those sorted DESC. This is not possible currently, which I consider a bug.
- 22:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #88532 (Resolved): New Content Element wizard broken
- When a user does not have edit permissions for the page, but for content, the "PageActions.js" is not loaded, causing...
- 18:20 TYPO3 Core Task #88511: Useless TCA configuration for pages table
- No effect in the DB, hence no bug-report.
I found that today, when I was looking at v8 and searching whether nav_h...
- 17:59 TYPO3 Core Task #88511 (Under Review): Useless TCA configuration for pages table
- With #82445 the TCA configuration of the pages table was adjusted and two useless settings where introduced.
- 10:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #88374: [xxx in tree.rootLineIds] TypoScript condition causes page cache regeneration on each...
- h3. Technical problem description
The code dealing with data coming from cache instantiates the ConditionMatcher a...
- 00:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #88082 (Accepted): FrontendUserImageUpdateWizard fails, when there are multiple storages
- 12:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #72074: FileLockStrategy fails on NFS folders
- Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Markus Klein wrote:
> > NFS => not suitable for shared locking.
> > Recommendation: ...
- 11:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #72074: FileLockStrategy fails on NFS folders
- Of course you can use a distributed locking mechanism too if you share the caches. The redis integration is of course...
Also available in: Atom