- Skype: avalarion_avarres
- Registered on: 2010-02-01
- Last connection: 2017-11-24
- forge.typo3.org (Member, 2013-05-12)
- guestbook (Pending Member, 2012-09-16)
- git.typo3.org (Member, 2013-05-12)
- forum.typo3.org (Member, 2013-10-01)
- ChGallery Download (Leader, 2011-02-19)
- Etherpad Content Element (Leader, 2011-02-19)
- mm_forum post anonymizer (Leader, 2011-03-16)
- passwords for mm_forum threads (Leader, 2011-03-16)
- Server Team (Member, 2012-11-27)
- ComicGalerie (Leader, 2011-12-17)
- status.typo3.org (Leader, 2012-08-30)
- Petition (Leader, 2012-08-15)
- demo.typo3.org (Member, 2014-05-17)
- RabbitMQ (Leader, 2012-12-07)
- review.typo3.org (Member, 2013-06-18)
- notes.typo3.org (Member, 2017-02-22)
- 06:19 Server Team Task #83105 (New): Additional GerritCleanUp from Slack TYPO3CMS/*
- 11:49 Server Team Bug #83098 (Resolved): Clean up gerrit/git/forge core projects
- Thanks for mentioning this repositories! If you find more please let me know!
- 20:37 Server Team Task #82948 (Resolved): Remove my extensions from Gerrit/Forge
- 20:30 Server Team Task #82948: Remove my extensions from Gerrit/Forge
- On Forge you mean the full Projects? Git is cleaned up.
- 17:52 notes.typo3.org Feature #79953: Enforce authentication for etherpad
- This runs now. All we need to do is run the following command in the base directory of etherpad:...
- 17:34 Server Team Task #82948 (Accepted): Remove my extensions from Gerrit/Forge
- Hey Oliver,
have you saved your Extensions somewhere? If I get your okay I will do the cleanup today.
- 00:38 Server Team Task #82650 (Resolved): Define naming schema for LDAP groups
- This is solved as Server Team, GmbH and TYPO3.org Team defined a clean way here: https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/draf...
- 00:32 Server Team Feature #82741 (Needs Feedback): Replace SSO with LDAP/OAuth for Wiki
- 00:31 Server Team Feature #82741: Replace SSO with LDAP/OAuth for Wiki
- Hey Christopher,
shall I give this ticket to you so you are able to go on or shall I do the work?
I was able to...
- 22:19 Server Team Feature #82741: Replace SSO with LDAP/OAuth for Wiki
- I have setup a media wiki today. The system is running and I am able to install Extensions ( tried that with two Exte...
Also available in: Atom