- Skype: avalarion_avarres
- Registered on: 2010-02-01
- Last connection: 2019-08-26
- forge.typo3.org (Member, 2013-05-12)
- guestbook (Pending Member, 2012-09-16)
- git.typo3.org (Member, 2013-05-12)
- forum.typo3.org (Member, 2013-10-01)
- Etherpad Content Element (Leader, 2011-02-19)
- mm_forum post anonymizer (Leader, 2011-03-16)
- passwords for mm_forum threads (Leader, 2011-03-16)
- api.typo3.org (Leader, 2019-05-21)
- Server Team (Member, 2012-11-27)
- ComicGalerie (Leader, 2011-12-17)
- status.typo3.org (Leader, 2012-08-30)
- Petition (Leader, 2012-08-15)
- demo.typo3.org (Member, 2014-05-17)
- RabbitMQ (Leader, 2012-12-07)
- review.typo3.org (Member, 2013-06-18)
- notes.typo3.org (Member, 2017-02-22)
- otrs.typo3.org (Leader, 2019-04-23)
- 20:07 forge.typo3.org Bug #89324 (Resolved): Dead link in TYPO3 Core issues overview
- Thanks for reporting. I changed it to the correct URL of my.typo3.org =).
- 13:38 Server Team Task #89219 (Closed): Tarball of l10n files
- I've created a tar ball and send the link to you. After downloading please let me delete the file and then close this...
- 17:15 TYPO3 Core Bug #89190: Bug with FAL and null on Image (fortuitously)
- Moved Project.
Set TYPO3 Version
- 15:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #89099: Backend language files missing / German backend incomplete
- Moved to correct project.
- 15:32 TYPO3 Core Bug #89014: Field slug should be editable on page where SiteConfiguration is located
- Guessed TYPO3 Version.
Moved to right Project.
- 06:54 Server Team Wiki edit: Meeting_Protocols (#176)
- 13:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #88517: Localization in Middleware
- - Moved to correct Project
- Guessed Version 9
- 09:23 Server Team Bug #86375 (Closed): "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM hackmd.Sessions;" has 195368 sessions after one week
- The Default Session Life Time is 2 weeks, we can reduce this with the sessionLife Variable ( https://hackmd.io/c/codi...
- 11:02 Server Team Bug #88413: Updates OTRS Security Team
- - Changed MailBox to drop Spam instantly.
- 10:58 forge.typo3.org Feature #80801 (Rejected): gravatar: Improve privacy by not sending a referrer
- After checking this out it 3.4 we decided that spend work will be far too high as we are not able to change config/en...
Also available in: Atom